1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Dai_Tenshi

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dai_Tenshi, May 23, 2015.

1. Dai_Tenshi

Dai_Tenshi Meeper

Member Name Dai_Tenshi

Additional In Game Names: Nobama4ever

How old are you? 16

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 15 hours

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 16-17 hours

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's DevilSpawn112 (i think thats how you spell)

When did you join Meepcraft? a little over a week ago, so around 5/15/15

Introduction: You can call me Dai for short. I like making friends and helping others. Building is very fun to me as well as pvp. I am good at anything i am assigned and i have various leadership role experience. My town is in Beta and it's called Dragonreach! This is the only server i play on and it is also my most favorite!

Why you should be Helper? Lilke I said, helping others is a strong suit! I like making the server fun as well as organized and friendly!

What are your weaknesses? Building redstone contraptions

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Been playing minecraft for about 3 years and love it! I play a lot and being helper would mean a lot to me and would make me work extra hard for excellence!

cooey likes this.
  2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Why section was only 2 sentences long. I never see you on or help.

^ Really?

3. Dai_Tenshi

Dai_Tenshi Meeper

?? I help a lot of people. I havent been on more than 2 weeks so i am not as popular

4. Toostenheimer

Then you have to improve your activity. Just because you 'help a lot of people' doesn't mean you can get helper that quickly. You need to actually help others, like answering questions people ask in global.
    PS: Don't try to reply to every single post.

5. Dai_Tenshi

Dai_Tenshi Meeper

It's just an application. Don't have to put me down

metr0n0me likes this.
  6. Toostenheimer

It's constructive criticism. Take what I say as notes so you can improve on these problems.

7. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

I would like to know more about you in the introductions, not anything about minecraft (I get it, you like to play minecraft...) What do you do outside of minecraft? Sports? Hang out with others? I have never heard of you until just now. Your why section is only a sentence long
    Try to get to know the community more, you said you only played for 2 weeks now? Try for at least 1 month or 2. Why do people think redstone is a weakness? Redstone is Not a weakness. Work on your application a little bit more and make it longer. I think I've already said this before, but go around the forums and get to know the community. 14 posts then an app is really not the best idea.

metr0n0me and Toostenheimer like this.
  8. 00000

00000 Guest

Your application sucks, at least try.

Immature as far as I know, and whiny. -8349037915703432

9. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

+ .5

Your app wasn't that good, and your forums/TS activity raises some concerns. However, you're always cool, active, and helpful in game.

10. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

is this a joke?

11. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I feel you should get more familiarized with the server before you apply for staff (if this is denied).
    If you cannot take one person giving you tips, being staff will be terrible for you.
    • Your introduction is at least twice as long as you why section
    • You haven't given me any reasons you should be staff besides that you can help others and the server. What makes you stand out? What qualities do you have that would make you an effective member of the staff team? Weaknesses the staff are looking for are like immaturity, getting mad easily (which would be one of yours, and other thins like that).
    • Redstone is not a weakness. Weaknesses the staff are looking for are like immaturity, getting mad easily (which would be one of yours, and other thins like that).
    Overall, you are not ready for staff right now.

Toostenheimer and StillHateNames like this.
  12. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

13. StillHateNames

StillHateNames Popular Meeper

-Bad application, many syntax errors.
    -Very short time on meep.
    -Personally I have never heard of you until looking at this application, probably as a result of being here for two weeks.

+/- If the time played daily is accurate, how the ever-knowing heck do you manage that?

14. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

As bob said, redstone isnt a weakness. Also for a 16 year old this app flat out sucks. Get yourself some more playing time, and work on your length for your app, and I'll consider you :)

For now I'm a -1

15. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

16. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Hey Dai!

I'm gonna have to give you a -1. I've only seen you online once, and never on forums. You need to become more familiarized with all aspects of Meep (Forums, in game and teamspeak) As for teamspeak, it is a requirement for the interview and many other things. When I did see you online, I haven't ever seen you helping. You need to try get more involved in /shout and help more.

You shouldn't be applying if you haven't been on more than 2 weeks, try wait a few months.

This isn't really a weakness, most weaknesses generally include Immaturity, Distraction etc...

Well, I hope you take in all this info and apply when you think you are ready!

- Spongey

P.S You can download teamspeak here

17. Dai_Tenshi

Dai_Tenshi Meeper

Oh okay. Sorry for my bad application. I put down what the questions asked, but i guess i am not familiar enough with everyone. I will wait a good while until another application :0 . Sorry if i sounded whiny lol, i don't like getting mad or hyped lel. Ill go post some more threads on introductions :)

18. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

You are required to have Teamspeak to be a staff member
    Shorts app
    Still a new member

cooey and Dai_Tenshi like this.
  19. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

need teamspeak
    you need to help

-1*

20. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

See this is why its a -1. You need to get active and help others. I don't see you help. Learn the commands and write a stronger app. Read the other accepted app, thats what the standard is.