1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from CreeperCristi

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CreeperCristi, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Member Name CreeperCristi

Additional In Game Names: CreeperCristi is my only one

How old are you? 12

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 5-13 hours

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 18-All day (24 hours)

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

Introduction: Hello! My name is Cristian, I'm 12 years old, and is a long time player of minecraft ^_^

In my history, I was born in over in the U.K in England, Yorkshire, on the 15th of February 2003, where I lived there for 5 years, during then, when I was like, 3 or 4, i started getting into the feeling of computer games, mainly ps2, since our families computer back then wasn't exactly the best one out there (the sound card didn't work); and also back then, we didn't have a huge selection of technology or video games, so back then, it was just all ps2 gaming

But this all changed when the family and I moved to Australia, this was the huge shock in my life that really made me who i am today, anyways, having said that, at around 2010'ish, i started experiencing new sorts of technology that made me go "Holy crud! this is amazing!", so thats what started the life i kinda have today, but anyways, the first ever pc online game i could probably even remember, would have to be Poptropica (excluding Club Penguin, which used to play a ton), i mean, it was a really good game, until i started discovering others all over the internet, like Miniclip 8 Ball pool (not so good), League of Angels (Very fun and social, probably made before L.of.L), Runescape etc;

By 2012, I was 9, and at the time, I first discovered Minecraft at a city gaming expo, and when i played it, i stayed in creative and went and acted like a noob in the overworld; After a bit though, my brother got me a cracked version of the game, and I started playing around with the games features (Never did go on servers since i didn't know what ip addresses were at that time) and i always loved playing it whenever i had spare time, but as months went by, it eventually became the christmas of 2013, and that was the day i got the official full version of Minecraft itself, then i got my game set up, skin set up, and went looking for good servers

The first ever server i went on was Craft City, very good for a compact one, and, had all the good and basic things to do, then there was lava craft, desired craft, juju craft, and the list just goes on for hours; But then, after an entire year of playing desired craft and imperial networks, on January the 12th, 2015, thats when i discovered meep, and i fell in love with it the minute i started playing, it was just so awesome, seeing new people, finding new plugins, extraordinary, and i started out by messing in towny and parkour, but now, I've donated for premium, exclusive and elite, and I'm now the assistant of Sawfalls in Alpha

Why you should be Helper? I just think being helper is a huge honour, and that I can jump to any modreq that comes at me, and even help players that need help without a modreq anyways, and besides, its not the fame or the money (mebbles) that I'm applying for helper for, but I really wanna help out the server as a team, with Spongey, Sjoe, Klutch, xt etc, at my side, i feel as if that i can finally contribute to server, rather than just donating for a rank; This truly a huge responsibility I'm willing to take for the server :)

What are your weaknesses? Now before this app gets any -1's for the past, let me explain a little bit:

Ive been trying hard to control and immaturity that seems to be getting out of hand in the chat, but some times, even I can't resist being a bit immature, but I'm still trying to overcome this, and so far, it seems to be going well; And yes, I apologise for anytime I've been a bit nasty in the past, I'm still pretty new since I've only been here for about 4 months already, but i know a lot of the rules now, and I am trying to avoid breaking them

As for the future, we'll just have to see what happens :p

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Though I maybe still pretty new, again, I truly think I'm ready to be a helper to the server of Meepcraft, I know how to deal with most sticky situations like hacking, huge scamming, complaints, or just people who just need a hand with whatever they need help with, because not everyone on this server knows how to make a chestshop or what server maintenance is, regardless of the problem, ill try to fix it

Thank you for reading my Helper Application! Have a great day on meep for now! :D

2. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Not active, immature, and not staff material.mimorove in these before my +1.

OneBreadSlice likes this.
  3. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

+0.25
    You have improved since your last app was denied, but you still need to work on your weaknesses, but you also are nice, active and dedicated.
    Good Luck!

4. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

-1, if we are consistent in rule enforcement, you mentioned another server name in your app. Which accordingly, should result in a punishment due to advertising.

App was so hard to read with the excessive commas and the rambling.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  5. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Terrible app. All you said was how much you love everything, never stated why you want to help. Immaturity is also a huge issue, and the fact that you haven't improved on the points I gave you on your last application is just the icing on the cake for my -1.

6. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

You are annoying and i don't see you even talking on /g

Videogames321 and Toostenheimer like this.
  7. __Rety__

__Rety__ Celebrity Meeper

Pfft -1

8. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

I really don't understand why people tend to be so harsh and down right mean.

I wonder if that would change if they were talking face to face and not behind a screen?

As for my vote, I'm giving this a +/- for your (at least from my point of view) inactivity and Teamspeak activity, which is heavily lacking.

I do believe you have the potential to become a staff member, but until that point in time, become more active in game and on T.S

Best of luck Crisit! (You are always welcome to my music stream on T.S btw :) )

9. Nicolas Somoza

Nicolas Somoza Active Meeper

Creepercristi Is awesome, nice and funny. He can be quiet and kind of immature but seriously, what guy isn't? He would be a great addition because he's a quick thinker and can solve problems fast. He's also very patient and is a good guy.

+1

10. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

Your introduction is 10x bigger then your Why to be a Helper... -1

11. icoolguyi

icoolguyi Popular Meeper

12. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

Denied

We suggest that you refocus your application more on the why section than just the introduction. It's good that we know who you are, but we also want to know why you want to be a helper. You've also got fairly low shout activity, which is something else to improve on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.