1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from CrazyYoungBro

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CrazyYoungBro, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

Exactly what I was gunna say. -1.

2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

You may be part of my town but you did not ask me to be a reference.
    We have not barely spoken and I don't know you that well, so I can not comment on maturity and what not.

Even though I do not see you helping in /g so I will assume you use /pm to help players like I do.
    A lot of the time I have seen younger helpers and they become power hungry but you could be different.

If you do not get it you should wait a few months to get yourself more known because I have only just started seeing you comment on forum posts as you have become helper.

Whatever you do please do not force yourself to become popular by shouting all the time and buttering up to players you do not like.

I will not put a -1 because I don't really know you so it's a 0 from me.

Math_Pro and evilalec555 like this.
  3. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

so this is what I was thinking the whole time I read this app. Also if your brother has access and can do something bad I would prefer you not to hold the staff position.

4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

I have changed my mind since I have just found out you griefed a premade house in my town before leaving. This is not something a helper should be doing and treating it as a joke.

2015-12-12_22.22.15.png

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  5. weewoozesty

weewoozesty Popular Meeper

Oh, where to start. All of my experiences with you have been either neutral or left me wanting to kill you and burn all of your possessions.

You consistently lured people months ago, something which a player named Staraptia can attest to and vouch for, you griefed on a couple occasions now, your "brother" has access to your account which seems like an excuse you would use when somebody is "wrongfully banned" to justify the action.

Any experience had with you on /g and in local has annoyed many people.

You are still unfamiliar with the rules as you continue to break them.

You are active, I'll give you that.

I'll admit, I am not helper material. Frankly I find the position to be a fool's errand a good chunk of the time in the sense that it can turn meepcraft/minecraft into Daycare Simulator 2016. I simply don't have the patience for that. With that being said, the people who do decide to take up the reigns should be held up to a high standard as they are the few people put on a pedestal above the rest of the people in a position of power.

So, long story short. I am going to give this a big "-1"

My suggestion, try to improve your reputation on the server by being a generally better person on the server before applying. Give it a couple months after this one is denied. I guarantee like anything else on this forum. It'll be all forgotten about and people will flock to the next "trending" thread or staff app.

In the mean time, here's some dramatic reflecting music to listen to while re-evaluating your self.

6. The_Unkown675

The_Unkown675 Celebrity Meeper

1. You never even told me, let alone ask me if you should be a good helper, yet I am a reference?

2. I heard about you griefing town, and you wanted co in mine? Should i trust that person, especially as a helper?

3. I don't honestly think you are immature, maybe because I haven't known you for a while.

My vote will stay anonymous for now, but you still have a long way until I vote. Prove to me your good for helper.

Good luck!

7. Aightfam

Aightfam Popular Meeper

-1 for now

You have a 16ish hour one difference with America, which is where the majority of players are from, so you cannot help staff at peak times when they need it most (unless of course you can get on at 1 or 2 in the morning).

Also, more than one of your references have said you never asked them or they wouldn't give you a reference

Lastly, you joined roughly 4 months ago. People that have joined 1-2 years+ still haven't applied or have been deinied.

Anyway, that's my vote for now. Best luck in the future!

CrazyYoungBro likes this.
  8. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Your computer is your responsibility. Don't blame it on others, either way, you'll get the blame.

-1 though. You seem immature, inactive, Teamspeak is required. How are you becoming more mature everyday? Tell us your steps you are doing to do that.

Good luck

9. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

We have decided to deny your application, Your app was editted, please do not do that next time.
    We would like you to be more active on teamspeak and the actual "Chat" ingame.
    Your forum activity is good, but we feel you still may need to work on some things before you apply again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.