1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Chaase5

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Chaase5, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

Member Name Chaase5

Additional In Game Names: StrongFlow

How old are you? 14

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 0-1 hour

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 0-5 hours

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

Introduction: Hello, many of you know me as Chase. I have been playing MeepCraft for roughly a year and a half. I enjoy PvP, Towns and I love to talk in global chat. Before you say how bad my ban history is, I want you to look at it this way. All of my ignorant and irritated self is behind me. I haven't gotten kicked or banned in a long time and I think it is time for me to start helping MeepCraft move forward and not backward.

Why you should be Helper? I believe that I should be helper for a handful of reasons. These reasons include the happiness that I get from fulfilling other peoples problems, my work ethic, and my knowledge of PvP hacks.

When helping people solve their problems, many people expect a reword, or something in return. I just love the happiness that I am bring to the person that I just helped. Just seeing a new citizen with a house that he had just made, makes me feel great on the inside. Knowing that I was the one that I had just helped them.

In addition to the joy that helping people bring me, my work ethic will be a great addition to the staff team. Even, while not being on the staff team, I have helped countless citizens get started in a new town and have given them tons of materials to get started with. I will make a new house with them and mine with them for an hour in the wild. I do this with countless citizens and many of them continue to play MeepCraft today.

There is not really much to add to my knowledge of PvP hacks and such. I have PvP for such a long time, I just know almost everything about it.

What are your weaknesses? One of my biggest weaknesses is my lack of talking on TeamSpeak and in Skype. For a 14 year old guy, I have a fairly high voice. Once I get to know the person though, I will have no problem talking with them for countless hours. Also with TeamSpeak and Skype, I rarely use them when my parents are home because they think it is a huge annoyance to see me sitting there talking to someone online.

My frustration also is another huge weakness for me. While PvPing and being killed by someone that I know I am far better than I get frustrated and "Rage Quit" fairly easily. I also may get frustrated when working with a new citizen that has no knowledge of how MeepCraft or MineCraft in general works. Also this can be shown with the amount of bans that I HAD been getting. But, I think that I can fix this over time.

My Last weakness would be giving up too early and quitting. After having enough of something and no learning it, I will give up insanely quickly and never come back to finish it. I know I can fix this with just a few changes and it will end up being better for me in the end.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I know that I am unable to play very much during the weekdays, but once my school work load goes down, expect me to be online much more.

Thanks For Reading!

-Chaase5 (StrongFlow)

Videogames321 and cooey like this.
  2. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

First
    +Juan

I see you as a nice person.

3. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

You too good at pvp -1

Just kidding +1

cooey likes this.
  4. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

I don't really see many qualities of staff in you.

5. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

+1
    landonator was accepted for staff

6. Ulfsaar221

Ulfsaar221 Well-Known Meeper

+1 Never see you in game, I see you unhelpful, But still +1. Landonater has got helper.. So yeah.. Why not..

XxNine_TailsxX and cooey like this.
  7. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

Time Zones?

Ulfsaar221 likes this.
  8. Ulfsaar221

Ulfsaar221 Well-Known Meeper

Dunno, I haven't been much active.

9. le gooboy

le gooboy Popular Meeper

-1 never see you. However, it is all relative. While normally you wouldn't really be qualified for staff, because of the current circumstances, I am a +1

legendcaleb likes this.
  10. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

11. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

NO.
    Check most threads I have posted, also my profile. Harassing me continuously.
    Definitely do not have the right attitude for staff

12. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Your harassment history and lack of dedication makes me doubt you, but I bet you could do it if you tried.

Username, Chaase5 and Dockson like this.
  13. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I think you need more time of this "being nice" and "putting your past behind you." I think you do have the ability and I want to see it. I am tired of people saying you can do it just cause Landon got accepted, in my opinion that degrades you. I believe you could be whoever you want and I love to see that you are willing to try to get what you want. That all being said -1, until I know that you are still trying and still being who you say you are now and my vote will for sure change. Goodluck :D

14. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Im not going to +1 or -1 due to the fact that staff dont care about your vote.
    I rarely seen you online.
    Youre extremely toxic.
    Youre kind of a jerk.
    All you do is PvP.
    Your app was so short I didnteven bother reading it.

Mowmee likes this.
  15. SirGiggly

SirGiggly Celebrity Meeper

Didn't you leave forever? -1

16. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

I haven't gotten helper yet. It's just an interview. Also that doesn't have to do with anything about Chase being helper and what Courtney said.

Chase I have mixed feelings about you.
    I think you are starting to be more mature here are my opinions about you.
    +Active.
    +/- You know the server but I don't see you help a lot.
    -Not in shout a lot.
    +/-.
    Good luck!

chaos546 likes this.
  17. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I need to really see big improvement before you get my support.

CyberneticToast likes this.
  18. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

Ok, I personally think you need more time before I consider writing out a lengthy response. I just haven't seen enough of you being positive.

-/+ for now.

19. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

It's never good when you see a helper thread and think, is this a troll thread?
    I've seen you be (recently):
    Toxic
    Immature
    And I just don't see you as being staff. Sorry :/

chaos546 and cooey like this.
  20. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

I actually thought this was a troll, and I agree with what other people say! If you look at a helper application title and think straight away, 'this is a troll' then it's obviously not a good sign.
    I have never had any bad encounters with you but I see you being rude to other players. That's not okay... I've also seen you be very immature too...
    Sorry I just can't see you ever being staff.

00000, cooey and Bob4444444 like this.