1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application from CasualNuker

1. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

So first off I love your enthusiasm to apply for helper right away! But due to your long ban history much like myself I don’t believe you are quite ready for it yet. I’d love to see you as a helper but for now maybe be the role model for someone to look up to. In 12 months top I do believe you could get it and I’d 100% put a +1 on it if you have proved yourself trustworthy and not been banned.

also your weakness section is nearly longer than your why you should be helper section..
    so for now, -1

2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

[​IMG]
    I don't mean to make this look like a callout post, but you have a bit of a problem where you think you can restate the question like it's an interrogation scene. It's just an application, you aren't the staff member nor are you higher above in authority than VKL to treat it as such. You still are very impatient when it comes to things and you still haven't really learned how to keep your head cool.

Courtneyyy, Muunkee, nhjed and 9 others like this.
  3. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+1 Ngl would be better than half the current staff team

4. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

You didn't mention in ur application your limits with your playtime. You mentioned you cannot stay past 8:30 PM. Sounds like a weakness to me...

EDIT: On second thought, you would fit in perfectly with the current staff +13/50

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    FatUnicornzz, nhjed, Lilliya and 4 others like this.
  5. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

6. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

+1

because who cares right not like it’d make a difference

IzzSt, CasualNuker, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.
  7. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Honestly, I can see you as staff in the future. You have persistence, and dedication, but you let your impatience overshadow those great qualities. I say work on the weaknesses you mentioned on your app, take the constructive criticism of the community's comments and apply again, but give it time.
    Good luck, but I'm leaning to a -1 this time.

8. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

I helped you rewrite this and gave suggestions on where you went wrong. However, you failed to take heed of my biggest note: wait.
    The server is not yet ready. You need to prove your improvements. I encouraged you to wait, but you were impatient. That move has either destroyed all possibility of you having a chance at staff, or at least significantly delayed it by several years.

Patience is a virtue.

Adrian, Natsu, Meznik and 2 others like this.
  9. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper