1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from BobJonCreeper

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by BobJonCreeper, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobJonCreeper

BobJonCreeper pie

Member Name BobJonCreeper

Additional In Game Names: BobJonCreeper

How old are you? 14 years old.

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 1-5

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3-10

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

Introduction: Hello all, it’s Jonathan, AKA BobJonCreeper! I am 14 years old and I live in the sunny state of Florida. As of now, I am enlisted in 9th grade, with mostly PRE-AP/Honors 10th grade classes), aside from Theatre, Geometry, and Photoshop. I participated in my school’s Districts Competition for drama where we did a number from Shrek: The Musical (no joke), and I now have two different speaking roles in my school’s production of Legally Blonde. I enjoy listening to music, creating music, cooking, running, and taking pictures. Although one of my truly favorite avocations would have to be interacting with Meep’s community. Whether on forums or in-game, true fun either way. I have been on MeepCraft for around a year and a half, and it hasn’t gotten boring yet. Let’s hope it doesn’t! As some of you may know, I have been a Helper before with a Moderator application in the “Interview” section at the time of my demotion. I recently made an Introduction because of the fact I forgot to make one when I first joined the forums some time ago. If you have any questions regarding myself personally, please inquire them here: http://www.meepcraft.com/threads/i-forgot-to-done-one-of-these-oops.39797/ instead of spamming this thread with them.

Why you should be Helper? • Dedication: I have returned recently, but that doesn’t mean in any way I have neglected my dedication to the server. I am on forums every day for continuous hours. Making small talk or getting in big debates. I also try and give a warm welcome to every new player who joins our forums. I am not able to get in-game as much as I was able to in the past due to my real-life’s priories, but I do get on if not every single day, every other day. I try and help out when staff are limited by answering player’s questions in shout, or showing them around.

• Abilities: From my prior experience as staff on Meep alone, I learned the commands quickly and efficiently. /check would be done every five minutes or so. To this day, I still have a guide on Word on my laptop that has basic functions of prism and “Helper” commands (E.g: modreq opening, claiming, and closing commands.) I am familiar with the atmosphere of staff, and I know my way around the commands and duties of being a Helper.

• Prior Staff: As I stated above in my intro, for about two and a half months, I was trusted with the title of Helper. I learned how to manage my time to allow sufficient time for MeepCraft, and I’m sure I can do the same again. I learned many things and tried many things during this time, and remember most of them.

• Helping: I genuinely enjoy the ability and feeling to assist people in need. I don’t know why or how, but I just like to help out. Whether it be answering a simple question or trying to solve an entire case, both of which I have done innumerous times, it gives me joy.

What are your weaknesses? • Demotion: Ah yes, this one. This is one of the biggest blunders I could’ve done. I’m not going to go into detail about what I did purely because it is not necessary here. I’ve apologized personally to a few people, and have apologized to the server. I did something very stupid, and I get that some of you may not trust me anymore. I can’t fix that. All I can do is try and change your minds about me.

• Temper: This is one of my biggest weaknesses, as I’ve mentioned before. I have a rather short-temper. Every now and again I’ll get angry at something someone has said or done. Usually I’ll just go calm down for a bit, which mostly works.

• Patience: To put it simply, I’m just not very patient. I get annoyed when I have to wait longer than I should for something. I can occupy myself with something else for a bit, though. So it’s not like, if you don’t respond I’ll go into a cataclysmic rage or anything. I’ll try and find something to do.

• Jokes: I like to crack jokes every now and again. I don’t know if this will be a do or die thing, because I personally think it makes staff members connect more with the community. Plus I’ve seen a few staff members use it.

• Work: Recently, I have applied at a few places within my town. If I do get an actual job, it might affect my gameplay slightly. I know most places might not, but if I do, work hours wouldn’t be too high. So I’d be able to keep on doing my normal Meeping.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Although some of you may not see it, I honestly know I have changed from my prior staff existence. My other Helper app from December was purely a mistake. I needed time to ‘cool off’, if you will, from my demotion. I understand what I did was not exactly the highest form of gratitude for being allowed on the team. I made a mistake, what else can I say? Mistakes are made. They can either be dwelled on forever, or gotten over. I’ve put my slip past me. Whether you want to or not is up to you. I understand the necessary roles and tasks of a Helper, and would like to have another chance to prove it.

2. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

I feel you are quite qualified for the position and know what you are doing. +1 all the way.

3. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

-1000 you are NEVER online... You went inactive for like 30 days. Ever since your demotion you have been wanting staff so much. I still don't trust you and you are still not online often.

4. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Too many reasons to list

BobJonCreeper likes this.
  5. Ulfsaar221

Ulfsaar221 Well-Known Meeper

Ah man, -1 You joined the server back yet?
    -Not Active
    -I don't see you fit for staff

MrsMegan likes this.
  6. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

Sorry bobjon but Im a -24.
    i told you my reasons before on your last application. so i wont list them again.
    (well techincally i told you them ingame... its the same thign tho..)

7. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

I still see in my mind that post of yours that said something like, "I'm never going to play or apply again."

You must be pretty cool tho if you're from Florida, (I'm from Tampa).

8. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Bob,
    The saying goes that everybody makes mistakes, and that it's okay to make a mistake as long as you don't make the same mistake twice. That is true, however, I don't think it's quite been long enough for me to trust you yet. Maybe another 2-3 months, and I'd be able to lay that behind me. Another thing is your activity. I'm v active atm as I'm on holidays, and I rarely see you. When I do, it's more to speak j00mish then it is to help other players. I also believe you're somewhat (somewhat) power hungry, again not a lot, but, well yeah, basically what adloves said. What Davius pointed out you'd said in the past I agree on, too.
    -1, but gl

9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

There's no reason not to include your demotion, IMO.
    You got a bit antistaff, and have been inactive recently.
    You know what the staff qualifications are.
    When you were staff you were VERY power hungry. You bragged and teased me when I did a report on you....definitely not something a staff should do.
    -1. Luv ya bubbyjunny.

10. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

i think i am going to be a +0.5 because you are not that active anymore.. improve that and i change my vote

DeadlyPoptartz and BobJonCreeper like this.
  11. FillylandingXD

FillylandingXD Popular Meeper

I could see you as staff, and I think you would do good, but, I don't see you IG alot.

so, -/+

12. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I'm not going to write an essay like I did last time but I think you deserve this. Good luck BobJon! +1

DeadlyPoptartz and BobJonCreeper like this.
  13. le gooboy

le gooboy Popular Meeper

-1 not another inactive staff, never on Ts...

14. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

Remember that time before my interview when my mic wasn't working, and it turns out you just had me blocked?

Bob, you're a good friend and a helpful person. I can't say about inactivity because I currently am inactive, but I believe that you'll make a great Helper

Again

+1

15. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

+0 idk.... reasons above....

00000 likes this.
  16. BobJonCreeper

BobJonCreeper pie

As I stated, I needed to cool off. After a demotion and ban, I think anyone would have been at least a little angry. I hope you can see from this that I was not in the state of mind I am now.
    And thanks! Tampa is about 2 hours away from me!

I didn't include it because this is a staff application. Not a trip down memory lane. If someone wanted to know why I was demoted, I have said it more than once on the forums. (another reason as to why I didn't feel like reiterating myself once again especially here.)
    I'm not going to argue about anything else you said. Not the place or the time. :)
    Luv ya too!

<3
    It is true I am not on Teamspeak as often as others, but I will surely try and fix that!

LOL

As for everyone who said things about activity issues, I am trying to expand my schedule and will try and get on as often as I can. I am on forums a lot more than IG. That will change, rest assured.
    Thank you for all the feedback!
    -BobJon :)

xAZN_SJx and Cookies713 like this.
  17. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    -I don't see you on a lot.
    +It was a good application
    I don't really know you to good but from what I know +/-.
    Good luck!

18. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

-1 reasons above.

19. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

-1 no

20. Zer0000000000

Zer0000000000 Popular Meeper

-/+ Bob, you're amazing, adorable, nice, and helpful. But I don't see you in game a lot. Maybe work on that so yeah <3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.