1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from BirdVarv

Discussion in 'Denied' started by BirdVarv, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BirdVarv

BirdVarv Popular Meeper

Member Name BirdVarv

Additional In Game Names: None

How old are you? 16

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

Introduction: Hi I'm DeMarcus, but most of you know me as BirdVarv. I live in Kansas, USA and am enrolled in High School as a Junior. I currently am playing AAA/Major baseball on a 18u team and have a couple of baseball scholarships being considered. I also like to tinker with cars, one of my friends' uncle owns a mechanic shop so I spend a lot of time there on the weekends. I also have 2 jobs, one at Pizza Shoppe and one at Lowes. I live a pretty active life but I always find time for meep.

I started playing minecraft when i was 12 and started playing meepcraft freshman year. I've been playing for almost two years now. Meepcraft has been one of the few servers that I can consistently return to and enjoy myself. The way the staff and community carries itself is above and beyond any other server I've been on.

Why you should be Helper? I should be helper for many reasons. The first one is my experience. I have had 3 jobs, and each one i have had to deal with all kinds of people. I know what it takes to deliver excellent service, and I will always go the extra mile for the players. I have also played minecraft for four years, and meep for almost two. I have a lot of knowledge and understanding of rules and how things are run, as well as the community.

The second reason is my dedication. I am a very dedicated person that will always stay loyal to a good cause. I will pour any resource I can into making meepcraft a better community and server. For an example, getting a baseball scholarship to a division 1 college doesn't just come through pure luck or talent. It comes through hard work and dedication. I am prepared to show that same ethic towards meep.

The last reason is my involvement with the community. I have always been very active with the community. I usually participate in discussion in game. Forums are a different story. I am up to date with what's going on, I just don't post very much. I have the proper social skills, kindness, and sense of humor to get along with the community.

What are your weaknesses? My first weakness is I get distracted somewhat easily if I am doing a boring and tedious task.

Second weakness is that I have a crippling addiction to horse tranquilizers. I cannot function as a human being without them.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I feel I have the necessary skills to become helper and I am more than willing to help the community.

RaidByNightOnly, cooey and jmelara like this.
  2. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

Why not?

You've been here for a long time, and you're not stupid.

Having these two qualities gets you a +1 from me.

+1

cooey likes this.
  3. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Agree with the most. But never saw you helping in game with shout. Never saw you in ts. -1 sorry

cooey likes this.
  4. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

cooey likes this.
  5. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

well
    um

+.5

6. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

A little immature at times.
    Poor staff application. Tell more about your why and weaknesses.
    Good luck!

cooey likes this.
  7. DarkWarriorX5

DarkWarriorX5 Popular Meeper

Great application and you added personal life to a lot of it, but I never really see you online much or chatting with global. I have seen you before though and you seem to have no problems with meepcradt and meepcradt in all has none with you, and you're very dedicated to meepcraft. So in all from me you get a

+1

cooey likes this.
  8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I'm basing this mainly off of your IG activity. You're quite often immature and whiney in shout.

9. KatieBlue

KatieBlue Well-Known Meeper

You seem knowledgeable about the server, but you can be immature at times. Not a huge app.

I'm in between here. +/-.

10. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

Not sure if troll or not...

11. DarkWarriorX5

DarkWarriorX5 Popular Meeper

Me either.... Actually that's probablt the immature part of him they are talking about.

Courtneyyy likes this.
  12. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

^^^
    -1 reasons above. im sure you would be okay staff but i dont know you well sooo
    gl :)

13. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

+1 ez
    I've known birdvarv for a long time, and while he can seem immature in game at times he can really step it up. I think he would be a great helper considering his activity and server knowledge.

14. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

Your last forums post was two months ago, and I have never seen you IG or TS

15. le gooboy

le gooboy Popular Meeper

-1 100% qualified but no Ts. Get on nub!!! Until then its a -1

16. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

17. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

What she said, glad she got a screenshot. -1 you don't need to make fun of people, I don't know if it was your impulse but hey it's not right considering you want to become a staff member. Good luck though.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  18. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

-1 you are really beyond immature and you don't seem to care about anything.

19. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Your skin is Osama Bin Laden

20. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

Knowing Bird I feel like this is a joke.

But imma let that slide.

Tbh idek what to say +/-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.