1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from adlovesdogs

Discussion in 'Denied' started by adlovesdogs, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Member Name adlovesdogs

Additional In Game Names: Adlovesdogs, adlikesdogs

How old are you? 13

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3-4

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

Introduction: Hello, my name is Alex! Most of you know me as adloves or ad. I am a straight A student who lives in Colorado. Some of my interests include Meepcraft, writing poetry, watching anime, and community service. I will start with Meepcraft. I don't really play single player anymore, but I play Meepcraft for hours everyday. The community and the whole process of earning money like an economy in a video game is just great. I started out as a player who only did parkour, but slowly bloomed into the active Meeper you have right here. I watch Kill la kill, Hetalia Axis Powers, and Mirai Nikki at the moment. I am new to anime, but I love it. I even take Japanese lessons! My friend introduced me to Hetalia, I saw Kill La Kill from Abbythrowsstuff's profile pic, but Onis_luck is the person who really got me interested in anime. He told me a few good ones (I still need to watch) and Mirai Nikki. He was the one who really got me involved in anime. I love all types of anime. I write poetry as a little calming technique. It soothes me when I am sad, or angry, or confused. I have always had a passion for poetry. It is something that makes me happy. I can be as creative as I want when I write poetry. Now for the main reasons why I should be a helper.

Why you should be Helper? After my last application was denied, I got really upset. I am so dedicated to Meepcraft that I will not stop applying until I can join staff again to prove what I can really do. I have been a helper before, but it was not a great run. I was dedicated, but I was not super helpful. I was not as thorough as I could have been and I was really smug. I have learned so much since my demotion, and I am ready to prove what I can really do to help! I have been working in Meep to increase my knowledge of towns and how the server works. I mainly see it as an opportunity to make my knowledge of something I love so much.
    Knowledge
    I have been on Meepcraft since October of 2012. I was not an active member of the community, but I was online everyday playing parkour. The whole story in my introduction (please consult for info). I became helper and got all of the basic knowledge of a helper. I learned how to use commands and handle the position. People didn't like me as a helper, but I didn't let that stop me. I did my job. Even if it wasn't a great one I still tried, but now I am trained even more and have earned a lot of the trust of the people here. I am well trained in prism (one of the most difficult parts as a staff member). I made my own guide on how to use prism by using my own knowledge. Own an alpha town, and a beta town. I work everyday to make those towns beautiful. I work very hard to make sure that the members of my town are welcome and enjoy the town. I want them all to feel special. My beta town no longer has residents, but I am working on some projects there on the side. Everyday when I am online, I am helping people as much as I can, but I really would like a designated position for this. Being staff on Meepcraft was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I would love to do it again!
    Maturity
    I consider myself to be quite mature for my age. It is hard to judge yourself on maturity, but I believe I have improved on maturity since my demotion. I am working hard in real life, and in Meep to be mature. I used to struggle with this issue a lot, but now I have moved past this and am ready to be fully cured of immaturity. I am almost there. Sometimes I may drift off and talk in J00mish, but overall I am pretty mature. I definitely have enough maturity to go far in the staff ranks. I may not be the most mature person ever, but I have enough of it to be a good staff member.
    Activity
    I am online for at least 3 hours a day. When I am online I am helping as much as I possibly can, but it is much better to do that as a helper. I feel like I am truly making a difference as staff she I help. I have been extremely active ever since I first got helper and I am still very active. When I can't sleep I come to Meepcraft. I am online every moment I get. Some might say I am obsessed, but I say I am dedicated. I love Meepcraft. I don't see myself quitting in the future. I have gone so far into this server that if I quit, then I will be losing friends, money, and memories. This server has left a big spot in my brain full of good memories. I want to help the people I care about on this server. I loved answering modreqs and I would LOVE to do it again.
    Quality>Quantity
    I strive to be amazing in my work. This requires quality. Of course I will try to do as many ,orders as I can, but this time around I will actually handle them with care. These people deserve to be treated well and I can do that. Over several months since my demotion I have learned in real life and in Meep. I have always been a perfectionist and when I get away from that, I always try to stop myself from decreasing in quality. I have received great grades in school (not that that matters on minecraft) because of this. This trait will be very helpful for me as staff again.
    As you can see I would be a dedicated member to the staff. I have great quality, knowledge, and activity. I am as mature as I can be and am willing to hear constructive criticism. I love Meep more than anything. It is all I do in my free time. I am willing to do anything I can to help. I am online night and day and always willing to do anything for staff. I have been known to be trustworthy in my time and if I get helper, I know I will go very far as a staff member. To help Meepcraft out again would be a great experience.

What are your weaknesses? I am not perfect. In fact, the following weaknesses are my major ones. I love to help, but no one can escape for their weaknesses. The following weaknesses are things I have noticed in my experience and in real life that could possibly effect my job as a helper/staff member on Meepcraft.

Impatient: I am very impatient. I can never wait, especially when I am excited. This could definitely effect my job, but I am willing to learn how to fix my issues. Staff was a learning experience and I learned about a lot of my weaknesses. I was impatient when I was in the interview stage, when answering modreqs, and now. I don't know why, but I am not a patient person. I try in real life to overcome this, but it is my worst weakness.

Talking in /g: honestly, I am a very quiet person. I love the community, but I can't get myself to start a conversation. I come on Meep and just play. I have private conversations with people, but never in global chat. I don't know why... I really have no clue, but I don't see this effecting my job. As a helper you don't need to speak in global chat a lot. You need /msg and /s and if you are social of course you can use global chat, but I don't.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: In conclusion I am a hard working individual who is knowledgeable, active, and kind to the whole community. I may lack in patience, but I make up for it in my work ethic. Meepcraft is the best thing I have ever done, and I now feel capable enough to become staff again. I will respect any decision, but I would love to make an addition to the team! Please consider me for another chance to prove how amazing I can be at what I love.

Videogames321 likes this.
  2. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

+Decent application.
    -Just got back.
    -Immature at times.
    Good luck!

adlovesdogs likes this.
  3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You were a terrible helper. at best.
    You were consistently immature and I hardly saw you helping or doing the harder modreqs. In short, you were lazy.

I haven't seen this out of you whatsoever.

Honestly, I think you're another me. You got staff when you weren't that qualified, got demoted because you were being lazy and dumb, and tried to apply again in the future. Thing is, I think it's too early of 'in the future.'
    -1 for now.

4. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Just to let everyone know, I was on vacation in France... I had forums activity while I was there. Well, as much as possible though.

5. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

I know that, it's like taking a break then coming back right away for staff. Yes it doesn't happen ocassionaly such as Sirrr_pig but he was one of the best staff members. Im not saying you are bad though. You should have maybe waited a week or two before you apply. Also aren't you goin some place else soon too? Start a conversation with me if you would like to :)

6. DarkThunderz

DarkThunderz Celebrity Meeper

-1 Immature

x_bigheart_x likes this.
  7. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

+Great App
    -Just returned
    +Good Person
    Overall: +0.5

8. WorkingClassHero

WorkingClassHero Popular Meeper

You were a bad helper, sorry.
    But I've seen some improvements from you ad.

Come back in a few months and you have my full +1 c:

9. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

During your time as helper you were constantly whining in global about one thing or another, and I will still never forget the fact that you didn't know what a Staff Complaint was.
    Again, -1.

10. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

You just came back, why apply so soon?
    You are incredibly desperate for this position. After you failed to be a good helper last time, I have seen no change in you to see that you are actually ready for helper now. I had to help you with a modreq one time, and you were doing a terrible job. There were multiple people complaining about you. I don't think you are capable of this position unless you put more effort in trying to change than making a long app.

ahDraqq likes this.
  11. weewoozesty

weewoozesty Popular Meeper

-can be rather immature
    -can be quite judgemental
    -bad history on previous helper experiene
    -too early after coming back

12. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

So agree with this dude!

Muunkee-Alexia likes this.
  13. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

You call me desperate, yet you constantly make them over and over again. Your app was decent, but your immature and just no. Sorry, good luck though. Regards

14. kittynom

kittynom Celebrity Meeper

+Good Application
    +Seems improved
    -Quiet
    For now I'll be a +.75

15. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Everyone learns from their Mistakes, I feel like he has a chance again.
    +1
    Keep up the activity and the good attitude!
    You have learned from the demotion, I can see that I'm glad you did.

Feel free to msg me on Skype if you have any questions, I'm here to help, if anyone needs help (Sorry if i don't message back right away being a father is alot of work but worth it.)

16. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

He was gone for like 3 days...
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 22, 2015 ---
    +1, you're very active and helpful to the community. I'd like to see you as Staff again. Gl :)

buildmaster1000x and UglyUnicorn like this.
  17. iGwampa

iGwampa Popular Meeper

+0.5

Friendly

Immature

Active (sometimes)

adlovesdogs likes this.
  18. FillylandingXD

FillylandingXD Popular Meeper

I see this as a sign of desperation, and maybe a bit of strong will.

Ad, i really like you, and you are a great guy, but sometimes staff isn't what we have to do. Sometimes you are a greater influence not as staff.

And sometimes, just sometimes, i feel you're power hungry.
    Good luck, buddy! :)

-

19. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

20. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Immature :/

cooey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.