1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from ADAM OP

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Adam34falcon, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

Member Name ADAM OP

Additional In Game Names: Adam34falcon

How old are you? 10

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-5

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4-6

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's @PhoenixAngel80
    @ThatFrenchGuy
    @mirage377
    @lucas123
    @jossiduus
    @spiderjel
    @SpongeyStar
    @gakum
    @Idanq1
    @boyishredstrike

When did you join Meepcraft? The start of 2014

Introduction: Hello meepers, my name is Adam. My ingame name is Adam34falcon and my forums name is Adam OP. I live in the US and my time zone is Eastern. I like a ton of sports. The sports I play are Football and basket ball. I play a ton of video games also, but mostly minecraft. I am currently 10 years old. My grades are always A. I am active on forums and ingame. So far over 3 years I donated over 500 dollars to mine craft. My rank ingame is Elite. I have played meepcraft for 2 years. I own the alpha town BowlingGreen. I think I am more mature then before. I do not have a bad ban history. I got 2 temp bans. My hobbies are my business, playing mine craft, and playing sports. I am working/own a business named Adam's sweet vegan treats. I don't think im despret even though I have made 3 apps. It just makes me feel good to help meepers and know we have a good community.

Why should you be Helper? I think I should be helpers because I have not been banned for a long time and I do not have a bad ban history. I think I am decently mature. I know almost all commands in meepcraft and mine craft itself. I am a fast learner. I have played meepcraft for a long time, so I have good experience. I am pretty active. I type really fast. I try to help /shout and any other way I can. I think this is why I should be helper.

What are your weaknesses? I have 3 weaknesses. One is shyness I am sometimes shy to talk to people. I am kinda rude at times but not often I don't think. I sometimes also get distracted from chat while playing infected or something like that.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: If you guys have seen I have been saying welcome to most new meepers. If you want me to stop I will but like I said in my intro it just makes me feel good that I can be ensured that the new meepers know we have a great community. I have TS but im not sure how to use it fully, so If someone could help me with that it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking this into consideration
    -Adam34falcon

2. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

-1 short app and need to fix maturity. Good luck m8

3. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Immature and can be annoying -1

4. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

I feel the application was short however, nicely done. You are mature on forums, and online. The introduction gave me a bit more information of who you are, and as a person you seem definitely achievable of this. There is really nothing more I could say! Keep up the work, and remember to say on point. You want to have a positive impact until the last second. In the next week, try to improve your weaknesses.

1) Be more active and genuine in chat, and help people if needed!

2) Go out there and show people who you are! They will accept you unless your a jerk.

3) Control the temper. I know were you were at. Sometimes I feel like cutting people's necks and getting aggressive. But remember, it's not gonna to anything positive at all. Be strong.

Lastly, your lack of knowledge on ts may be a problem in the future, however I don't know much either. There are PLENTY of people out there that can help you out. Once again, keep up the good work. 0.5+

Toostenheimer likes this.
  5. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

You don't have the maturity to be a staff member.

6. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Maybe I was wrong, however whenever I saw you were pretty kind and helpful. If Im wrong, listen to other people, not me ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 8, 2015 ---
    Those first impressions mess up everything.

7. triscope

triscope Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    active
    not that immature
    app could be a line or two better

8. WarriorHeart

WarriorHeart Celebrity Meeper

I'm agreeing with everyone else. You don't seem to act mature, and I haven't seen you trying to help others in chat, and I suppose you're active. -0.5 from me.

9. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

You are very Immature. You are trying too hard to become staff and welcome everybody who comes on to the server and it's really annoying.

10. Adam34falcon

I said ill stop of you want and it makes me feel good.

11. FillylandingXD

FillylandingXD Popular Meeper

12. boyishredstrike

boyishredstrike Popular Meeper

+1 very fun to play with your mature for being 10

13. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

heh, from the forums I can already see you are immature. Thought you were trash talking the staff a few times? App needs extreme improvement in the punctuation and spelling areas. Improve your maturity, show a positive attitude, and improve your application quality in the future.

14. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

Annoying
    Immature
    Not very intelligent
    10 years old

15. Adam34falcon

A supermod was 9

16. jrs25872

jrs25872 Popular Meeper

Imature.
    Haven't seen you much and when i do, its just imaturity

17. Meeting

Meeting Popular Meeper

Immature
    Annoying
    Learn how to use TS before you apply
    But gl in future m8

18. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

My comments are in blue.
    The red text doesn't belong in the app.

The app was pretty bad. It included not much relevant info, it was short, your sentences were bad, and it contained a bunch of useless fluff.
    Lets look at your forum activity....

Yes. A staff member. encouraging the breaking of rules, joking or otherwise, you'd be demoted for that crap.

Not only was this not related to the convo at all, really?

those are two examples, I'd list more but it'd be silly, as lots of your forum posts are just quoting people and using that as your post.
    It's already been said - why say it again? Do you think
    adds to the forums, that conversation, at all?

None of your posts are really constructive, and it looks like you're being silly or lazy, all the time. You don't put forth any effort into this.

I'd be happy to help you with TS. Send me a forum convo.

big, big, big, big -1.
    incorrect, she was 11. she was also extremely mature for her age.

You shouldn't use this as leverage. Your being 10 was added as a -1 reason because you act 10.
    Gusta, the smod in question, did not act 11. or 10. She acted like a mature person, and paid attention to people, and put in effort into her posts and application.

cooey, smk, chaos546 and 5 others like this.
  19. OrangeNinja3

OrangeNinja3 Celebrity Meeper

Hello Adam,
    To start off you have made an application 3 times and I have not seen improvement whatsoever. You are extremely immature and very rude at times. Your app could use some improving so here are some hints for that, For your introduction tell us about yourself what you like to do, maybe some sports you play, favorite subject etc. For your why section make sure you tell us WHY you should be helper, Some staff qualities you have, Your strengths, etc. Overall you have a lot of things to improve on your app. You didn't know what teamspeak was until a little while ago. I don't think you are staff quality yet so work on what I have stated and good luck!
    What staff member was that?

20. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Monkeyhead covered this in her post above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.