1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application For Themodulecrackle

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TheModuleCrackle, Jul 8, 2014.

1. TheModuleCrackle

TheModuleCrackle New Meeper

In Game Name: TheModuleCrackle
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes.
    Teamspeak Username: I do not have one, but I am willing to get one!
    Mic use: Fairly a lot.
    Timezone: Arizona (-7:00)
    Hours online per weekday: 10 minutes - an hour.
    Hours online per weekend: 20 minutes - an hour.
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod)
    No position changes.
    Introduction:
    Hello! I am TheModuleCrackle, but my friends call me Crackle. I have played Minecraft on every platform, so I far. I have about 3 years experience with Minecraft overall, and 2 years with being Administrator and Moderator. I was admin on 3 servers at one point: AdventureCraft (down), Anonymous (down), and Ignis (down). I have tried to keep in contact with them and I have references from them.
    I am also a huge movie fanatic, especially Tarantino flicks.
    Why you should be Helper/Mod ?
    I have a lot of experience working with Minecraft and servers overall. I feel that I would be a big help to the MeepCraft world and players. Oh, and I asked Laney3535 to marry me. She said no, she has a boyfriend. :(
    Weaknesses:
    Sometimes I am too sexy. Okay, in all seriousness, I am kind of talkative. I like to talk. A lot. And I also sometimes accidentally wander into vulgar conversations.
    Conclusion:
    I am suitable for this position. Very suitable, and I feel that I would make a good effort to protect MeepCraft and it's players.

stevecrazy likes this.
  2. zman1014

zman1014 Well-Known Meeper

-1 sorry, your application was very short, and you don't seem to have much time to play meep :(

3. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

-1 I'm sorry but that's the worst application I have ever seen, it was extremely short, not even related to why you should be helper and overall it wasn't what you would want in a helper application.
    You're not on a lot either which would need to be improved. In relation to that I haven't seen you helping out inexperienced players.
    When I was online a few minutes ago you were on and you seemed extremely nice and quite mature so I like that about you. You seem like a person people would want to talk to.
    Never ever mention other servers in your application.
    Laney doesn't have a boyfriend either by the way...

-Cas/Banky

4. TheModuleCrackle

TheModuleCrackle New Meeper

Oops, sorry. I thought we had to keep it short.

5. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

Hello.
    Try to get active ingame, forums and TS. Also talk in shout! You say you are talkative.
    The why was short and lacking, as well as the rest of the app. Try getting more known within the community and be helpful!

Wait why are you applying?

6. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

1. no.
    2. don't joke around.
    3. is someone having a boyfriend relevant to the "Why" part? no.

superbros1211 likes this.
  7. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

funkyrainbows likes this.