1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application- AceofTradez

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Liam, May 31, 2015.

1. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Member Name: PartyKoala13

Additional In Game Names: AceofTradez

How Old Are You? 12.

Do You Have Skype?
    Yes.

Do You Have TeamSpeak?
    Yes.

How Many Hours Per day do you play Meepcraft? (Weekdays)
    During Summer: 10-15. During School: 1-5

How Many Hours per day do you play Meepcraft? (Weekends)
    10-15.

Have you ever been Staff on any other server?
    Yes. Not anymore.

References: Please give IGN's: rcummingsstmatts
    AmericanGummy
    PhoenixAngel80
    BaM_Nitro
    Zoe89

When Did you Join Meepcraft? November 2013. (I've changed my name several times)

Introduction: Hello! My name is Liam. Otherwise, AceofTradez or PartyKoala13. I've changed my name on Minecraft several times, but this is my final time. My hobbies are playing Meepcraft, basketball, and hanging with friends. Summer just came up for my school, so i'm much more active now. I am practically in love with Meepcraft and its economy. I recently got out of 6th grade, and I'm turning 13 this year. When on my free time, I often play Meepcraft and answer people's questions in shout. My friend interested me in Meepcraft a long time ago, and the journey has been so intriguing. My Meepcraft story is so long, but it doesn't end for a long, long, time.

Why should you be Helper? I should be Helper because I am very familiar with what the server is like, what the economy is like, and how to help people as much as I can. I also should be Helper because I want to dedicate part of my time, and life, even, to this server, and make it want to grow. I want to get along better with the whole Staff. I also want to change the server to make it bigger, more intriguing, and more fun. I also want to help new people to the server as much as possible. I am confident that I am capable of being responsible for being truthful for my mistakes, helping the server, and making everyone have a good time. Recently, more people have less faith in staff. That's also why people are making more infractions on the server. I want to let people have a positive attitude, so they have fun, and not let those people that make infractions get to them. Also, I have learned to respect people for whatever they believe in, whatever they become or want to become, and whatever they like to do. I respect people, because that's their way of living, and if you take that away, that's it. They have nothing more.

What are your Weaknesses? One of my weaknesses are giving on people. I am just afraid that when people don't believe in me that I can help them, then I lose faith that I can help them, then I get that impression that I do start to give up on them. However, I am successfully getting past this weakness. Another weakness is disrespect. When people disrespect me, and not listen to me when I try and help them, I think that it's not exactly fair to help people who don't think that I should be not at all respected. My last weakness is people not communicating with me. If people intend to not communicate with me, while I help them with something, it's not that fun for me to help them, because if I do help them, and they don't listen, then it's not really helping them.

Please give any other information you think is useful for us to know: Also, during summer, I will be active very frequently, but when summer ends, I won't be as much. I'll try to be on as much as possible during school starts again. Also, my parents are divorced, so the microphone at my dad's isn't working quite right, but when I get back to his house at 6/3, I'll fix it to get on TeamSpeak.

Thank You! Thank you for reading this Helper Application. I deeply appreciate it, and hope to see you in-game. Thanks bunches!

cooey and SpongeyStar like this.
  2. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

+/-

Great app, don't know who you are though..
    Hop on teamspeak when you can and we can talk :D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  3. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

Wow! Great to see you apply again, Liam!
    I think this application was a big increase in quality compared to your last one. I have seen you in game, teamspeak, and I have a convo going with you on skype. Only thing to work on is to try to contain yourself when something happens that you dont like

+active
    +relatively known
    -honestly, can be a bit immature

Overall, +.5

4. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+.5
    +great app
    - don't know you

5. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

bro! I live in a town right next to erie. lets Skype!

anyways +/- because you are helpful, but not super mature.

Killdogx likes this.
  6. Paaaauuuullll

Paaaauuuullll Popular Meeper

+/-
    You have good intentions, you are active, and you are helpful in shout. However, every once in a while I see you giving wrong advice in shout, and you do seem desperate for staff, not to mention other players' approval. I could see you as a helper one day, provided that you learn a few more things about the server and that you stop caring so much about what others think.

7. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

+1
    Great person
    Decent app
    Helpful
    Active
    Work a little bit more on maturity
    Don't forget to ask people before you put them as a reference not after. (not to say that I wouldn't reference you)
    Best of luck

PhoenixAngel80 likes this.
  8. OrangeNinja3

OrangeNinja3 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I see you a lot and you're nice and kind atlas what I see.
    Pretty good app
    work on maturity
    Good luck!

9. PhoenixAngel80

PhoenixAngel80 Super Noob!

+1
    I don't know you very well, but from what I see so far you are a good person and helpful. Just keep working on maturity, confidence and communication. Good Luck!

10. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

11. 00000

00000 Guest

You! You're close to my age, kind of.

You can be extremely immature at times. However, I see no reason not to put you into interview. +1

12. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

Vote is +1 now, I met you on ts, really nice :) good luck <3

13. AmericaBabyYeah

AmericaBabyYeah Celebrity Meeper

+.7331 (see what I did there)

cooey likes this.
  14. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Saw you recently on server. You are a great guy to hang around. Saw you helping around a bit but not in ts. For now it is +/- but will change in the future

15. kittynom

kittynom Celebrity Meeper

+1
    -Helpful
    -Nice
    -Mature

16. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Denied, please spend more time in game and on forums