1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper App anikin2002

Discussion in 'Denied' started by anikin ultimate, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

In Game Name: anikin2002
    Skype (Yes/No):Yes
    Teamspeak Username: anikin2002
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: GST
    Hours online per weekday: 3-8
    Hours online per weekend: 3-8
    Position Changes: Ultimate-Helper

Introduction: Hello, as you guys know me I'm anikin2002. I've been on meep for so long I've lost track. It was my first ever Minecraft server to go on and I play on it everyday with my friends. I play on it all the time that I have and play minigames with my friends mostly kitpvp. I love meepcraft I have tried applying for helper a couple of times and got denied but I am confident to always try again. And some people here I know are going to say you're not active in chat I never see you, well let me tell you before you say that, that it's because of the timezone, most of you as I know are from USA and I am in Dubai, you guys are on the other side of the world which makes the time difference huge thing that gets in the way.

Why you should be Helper? Because I see people breaking rules and I try to help people as much as I can. Although people ask questions in chat and they are minor and I don't talk much in chat, people do /msg me for help and I help them with all the information I know about their question. I want to be able to help people with griefing cases, kicking people for spam incase any other mods are not on because I only see about 1-4 mods or admins or anything while I am on for a max of 8 hours.

Activity: I am not very active in chat which I know about and if I am able to get helper I will be as active as possible and even before getting helper I will start because I have been getting more active in chat then I have been before. The reason why I am not active much in chat is because most of the time i'm talking to my friends on Skype and I don't find a need to use the chat although there are other people to talk to on the chat so I will do that more now. I know that on the fourms and teamspeak I'm not very active but I am currently on holiday while typing this and I can not be too active but when I am back home again I will be here lots more than I used to be.

Maturity: Sometimes I do mess around but when there is action that is needed to be taken I am serious and I do what I can to help out. Although after applying for staff I feel like I will be more mature than I currently am right now.

OCD: For me I just HAVE to finish something if I don't I will be mad at myself for example not helping someone or not finishing something I started to build or a project I just abandon it annoys me If I don't do it.

Attitude: The reason I added this is because I can get a little to defensive if someone is being mean to me or saying things about me I can get defensive and I will stand up for myself as much as I can or even if it's my friends I still do it for them too. But I will start to calm myself down more and I know what to do if I do start getting defensive. I'm not the best person to be In PVP sometimes, if someone is insulting me there I will go for them and I will try and sometimes only sometimes only kill them and I start calling them what they are calling me and I try to defend myself although this will change because I know it has to.
    Things I’ve done:
    Rules: I have broken 2 rules which are, kicked 2 times for spam far apart from each other, and one time for logging and the reason for that is because I was younger and I was protective for my stuff so that is the reason I logged.

Weaknesses:
    Social Media: Sometimes I am shy to talk on TeamSpeak, people are talking having fun and I want to be there talking to them but sometimes I'm shy and sometimes I just really want to talk.

Jokes: Sometimes I don't know when to stop kidding around and that does sometimes get me into a bad position but I always try and say sorry so I can be forgiven and trusted again.

Time: My Parents give me lots of time to play on the computer but they said balance your time so every hour I have to go off for 1 hour do something else then come back for another and go for another and so on so it could be a bit of a bother but I'm sure its nothing too big.

Conclusion: I know in my last application I seemed very defensive and people may not believe me when I say that I will not be this time but I am sorry for the people that I was defensive towards and I will not do it again, it was only on that 1 application that I had done that and I was not in the best of moods at that time so that is the reason that happened. Anyways I hope you read my whole Application and I hope I get accepted thank you everyone!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 23, 2014 ---
    just one thing to say if only if i get accepted i am in france and the interview will have to be 5 days from the day this is posted

CyberneticToast and JumboAce like this.
  2. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

-1, You're a nice player, but I don't believe you are ready for staff yet. Also, the application was mediocre and your forum activity is slightly lacking. But, you have potential and I could see you getting accepted later. Have fun in France :)! Also Dubai's not GST, It's GST +4.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    anikin ultimate likes this.
  3. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

4. lordusan

lordusan The true #DarkKnight

+1 ur a really nice guy, and are really nice to talk to. I think ur ready for helper!

5. gabe_strikes_

gabe_strikes_ Popular Meeper

Just because an app is long, some people tend to thumbs up immediately.
    I don't think you help a lot in-game and the app wasn't up to a good standard.
    Well, good luck and make another in future.

6. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

leave.
    just leave.
    -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
    AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GO FROM BEING 13 TO 12.5 YEARS OLD.

scoowby, Khafra, Bob4444444 and 5 others like this.
  7. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

-Long app ≠ good app.
    -Immature.
    -I still think there are lies in this, there's no way you've been on Meep longer than you can remember.
    -Your conduct on your last app was...less than perfect.

8. CoughOfFire

CoughOfFire Active Meeper

Convincing friends to 1+ your application is really just.. 2-

9. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

+/-

- hacked in kitpvp
    + very nice!

10. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Your a very nice player.
    Lack of activities from 3 aspects. (Ig, ts, forums)
    Last application says your 13. But now your 12.5
    ^this seems your lying to other players and we do not believe the liar.
    -1 try next time. Good luck

11. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

-1 There is some on going stuff in that app.
    Half the stuff in that app won't even apply to mine craft.
    you also edited the application, Although idk if that matters cuz it wasn't anything servre

12. CyberneticToast

CyberneticToast Celebrity Meeper

You sound just like me. I help all the new players that join MeepCraft, I give people meebles when they need it, and I stay active for 4+ hours a week (unless something comes up like vacation, but even then, the hotels usually have internet ;) ). I'm pretty shy, but I try to talk in chat as much as possible.

Anyway, +1 for the good application. It was a little lengthy, but at least people have a good idea who you are. Good luck! :)

13. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

See reasons above

14. TheJohnseyClutch

TheJohnseyClutch Popular Meeper

We've had many young staff before. No need to lie about anything to make yourself better.

In conclusion of all above comments,

15. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

While you are a nice person and not really the type that gets banned alot -1
    You are just a "member" on the forums (try to get active or well known)
    You arent very Active In shout or chat (try to help people that shout questions)
    And forum activity could be worked on

16. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

+crap
    You are immature and maybe a mouth full of crap will fix that. jk

Anyway, you are very immature, and you have been banned for some reasons, not really appropriate for staff. I looks like autocorrect did ½ of your app.

17. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

benster82 and Draqq like this.
  18. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

I still don't see you helping too much
    Forums/TS activity could use improvement
    I counted, and there's about 11 "will"'s in your "Why" section. Make the app more of what you have done (I feel like this paragraph proves my point.)

19. kittywittimeow

kittywittimeow Celebrity Meeper

I'll go with a -/+ since i've never seen you do anything wrong or good, but maybe that's because I didn't know you existed until today.......

20. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

you really shouldve waited to apply since ur in france

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.