1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Apllication

Discussion in 'Denied' started by NoInfo07, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoInfo07

NoInfo07 New Meeper

In Game Name: NoInfo07
    Skype Username: hpfan71
    Teamspeak: Username:NoInfo07
    Mic use: Not often but would use it more if needed.
    Timezone: Eastern
    Hours online per weekday: at least 3
    Hours online per weekend: 6 or more
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)
    I would like to go from a citizen to a helper but if i could be a mod that would be Amazing.
    Introduction:
    On a scale 1/10 I would say that my maturity level is a 8 because I am mature but also I like to have fun and and hangout with the rest of the staff and players. You should make me a helper because I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since I plan to be an SuperMod eventually but will start out as a helper. I play at a minimum of 3 hours a day, but usually play a lot more and also since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun! If there is any issues on the server i would be happy to help.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?
    Well I have been a Head-Admin on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to make sure I am the best of the best of Admins to make sure that the server is fun and everyone is happy! Also it would be fun to play with the crew and help out the server.

Weaknesses:
    Sometimes I can act immature if I am having a lot of fun with other admins/players but not often.
    Conclusion: You should add me to the staff as a helper or mod because i can help the server and make everyone have a good time. I was a head admin on a different server before and a server owner on my own server so i know most of the essentials commands but thats it.

2. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

°Never heard of you, we are in the same timezone also.
    °Very short application.
    °You say your active but I never see you chat in /shout, work on that.
    °New member on the fourms, start posting on more threads and get more active.
    °The order is: Helper to Mod to SuperMod to Admin, don't rush

3. Klitch

Klitch

- Never see you ig and we are on the same time zone.
    - Forums activity.... cmon man...
    - App was incredibly short.
    - Anyone that does the whole "Oh if I could be mod that would be great!!!" is just playing their luck rather than actually trying to contribute to the server.

4. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

5. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

- Not Known on the forums, in /shout, or on teamspeak
    - App was too short

6. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

NoInfo07 -

I am not sure who you are. I have been more active recently, and have never seen you, and that bothers me. Then again, I am a night person. Before trying to become a Helper, you need to be active in all aspects of the community. This includes the forums, game play, TeamSpeak, and /shout help.

Please follow Highlanders suggestions, and work on them. If you do that, and make a better app in two or more weeks, then I can consider changing my vote to a zero or even a one.. :)

-1, but good luck!

7. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Denied.

Your lack of knowledge of how staff promotions are structured is certainly indicative of your lack of readiness for this position.

Also, congratulations on your first post.

Reapply in no less than two weeks, preferably not with your second post.

chaos546 and _Tekkit_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.