1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Help

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by minetifa, Nov 21, 2016.

1. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Nonono, sweet child. You have a run-of-the-mill monitor. 60hz, higher response time. Only outstanding thing is that it's an IPS. No, the one in CutYou's build is 144hz and has 1ms of response time. Super low. It's a fantastic monitor, designed to do something entirely different from yours.

It's not about the brand, it's about the specs.

minetifa likes this.
  3. minetifa

minetifa Celebrity Meeper

Exactly what he said. I chose the obviously expensive 144hz 1080p monitor for a reason. I need the specs to be great. (In my case, no higher than 3ms response time, 144hz). This monitor is perfect for what I need it for. Your monitor isn't a bad monitor, but I did research before picking my monitor. It could be a Dell monitor for all I care. If it's 1080p, has ~3ms response time, and it runs at 144hz, that's the monitor I need.