1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Hello

1. n00bishcake

n00bishcake Popular Meeper

Some of you might remember me, some of you might not but that doesn't really matter. After a couple of years playing CSGO and reaching the dream rank of Global, i have uninstalled it. Other than that I've just been playing League of Legends and have reached the rank of Plat which isn't too good. But the real reason i came here is for some help, not to show off my ranks in different games. Yesterday i just had a quick flashback of Meepcraft and i thought why not get back in to this again? So here i am needing some help retrieving my account back as i think it was hacked? I have no idea what happened but i cannot log in neither can i retrieve my password via email. Help would be greatly appreciated through skype or on this thread. Thanks!

~n00bishcake~

Cherrykit, cooey, 2leah2 and 4 others like this.