1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Hello I am Sirherobrine

1. Sirherobrine

Sirherobrine Meeper

Well hello everyone this is the first time I have ever been asked to post a thread to introduce myself on a server forum I think it's a great idea. So her it goes first let me tell you about my name Sirherobrine its a lot of people get it wrong but let me clear it up first lol. It is Sir+Herobrine like the evil Steve anyway you can just call me Sir or Sirhero. I am 18 I love minecraft have not played that much in a while. I own a server that my family plays on and want another server just to play on and maybe staff at a latter day. I love RPG and I am best at improving things then creating them. I need to work on building better but that's something I need to do. I hope to find lots of friends and players to play with. I can't wait to start playing and creating. Anything else you want to know just let me know.