1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Hadman62s ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by hadman62, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hadman62

hadman62 Popular Meeper

ibn: Hadman62
    Date/time-October the first 8:25 pm
    Reason: sexual content
    Ban length: 2 days
    banned by: i believe shain the wolf man?
    reason I should not be banned: i only said 7 raped nine first i only asked a question and i dont understand how rape is sexual content i used no profanity or vulgar language i am a respected member of meep i believe and i have never been banned before please take this into consedireation. raped is a word also heard on tv by many children i know i probably shouldn't have said it and it wont happen again but it is around in the world alot.
    ps: i know im only banned for two days but i would still like this to be looked at

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Just because the word is used in the type of TV you watch doesn't mean it is in the type of TV my children watch. Your reference to it is inappropriate here on this server. Please refrain from using these types of words and wait out your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.