1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Gunfire's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Gunfire98, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunfire98

Gunfire98 Active Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Gunfire98
    Date/Time: November 25, 2013
    Reason: X-Ray
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: DianaB72
    Why we should consider your appeal: I have been a member of meepcraft since a month after it was created. I have never been banned before and i will admit that this is my fault and that i had x-ray and was using it. They had told me to wait to about a month and i have waited very patiently without any kind of retaliation. I have unistalled x-ray and vow never to use it again but i know that this alone will not help me. So if i get banned again for any kind of reason then i will leave meepcraft forever and won't become a bother for any of the staff. If i have to wait longer before u make a decision, that is fine, all i ask is for a second chance so that way i prove myself of the wrongdoing that i have done.

2. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

After waiting a month you will be unbanned. But remember, you will be on our watching list.

Sjoe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.