1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gummibirr's Helper Application (serious One)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Sqreix, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: GummiBirr
    Skype Username: Sean Tan (GummiBirr)
    Teamspeak Username: GummiBirr
    Mic use: Very much (I like talking and discussing with other players about meep.)
    Timezone: GMT +8 / Philippines
    Hours online per weekday: 4-7 it depends on how busy i am on school or in my household chores
    Hours online per weekend: Usually 7-12
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)
    Citizen to Helper

Introduction:
    Hey meep ! GummiBirr here ! :) I'm applying for helper once again . I'm a 12-year old boy who likes playing sports like
    Football and Basketball, and having fun with my same age kids. I've been playing Meep for about a month now and i learned
    the rules on Meep and the Basics of Meepcraft As well .

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ? :
    Experience in Meep : I played one month and a half in meep and learned the rules and basics of meep . In one month of
    playing meep i experienced many things like Being Scammed,Griefed,Fooled,Harassed,and Luring me to Traps (TNT) but it
    doesn't stop my dream on being part of the Staff of Meep. Even i'm just new to Meep But i Do help people. Not the one who
    is Scamming people like "please help me I need help building on my house but i dont have supplies." But every
    minute and second that i'm playing Meep i'm learning and improving how to become more improved and well-experienced
    player.

Work :
    For the past weeks , I have been an assistant of Hoenn , A metropolis town that Monkeyhead1999 owns . I have
    helped many residents in that town on the past weeks . I have helped players that need towns and free houses i just
    msg them and come to the town and give them there plots and giving them free supplies and i help building there houses
    I can't forgot a player that i helped this week his name was OKNEM . I helped him in his house but he's not in the town
    Hoenn . At first i found out that his house is made of cobblestone i felt sorry for him and made a house just for him
    i used my own supplies because he just came back from meep and all of his supplies were gone . while i'm doing my job
    i'm having fun.

Activity (Forums,IG and TS):
    I think that i'm active in game on forums and on Teamspeak. While In game , when i'm not busy i come to /spawn and help
    new players in meep I msg them what's the rules and find a town and make a house. on TS , i have many friends on TS
    because i like discussing about meep with other players. and if i'm bored i got to Kit PvP and play with others i'm a
    solo player and i'm not really good in PvP xD

Ban Record :
    In over a month in Meepcraft I have two Ban Records i was banned because of Griefing 1000 dirts i was banned for 1 day and
    restarting island on skyblock. i was banned for 12 hours .A nd i really regret at my mistake when i was banned and
    learned my lessons of being a fool by stealing dirt xD

Weaknesses:
    I found out what my weakness is and it's Immaturity I know that i'm immature sometimes. i like to spam and fool other
    players. but i stopped on being immaturity now.

Conclusion:
    Once again My name is GummiBirr Thank you for reading my application . i'm always open to change and improve my character
    at anytime . Thank you again :)

~GummiBirr
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 30, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 30, 2014 ---
    Soz for the Jumpy things i typed this on Notepad xD

2. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

Sorry to have to break it to you, but you're way too immature for this position.

Your application was also weak.

-1. plsno

SSSoul likes this.
  3. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

You were banned 3 times actually, first was for theft (less then a month ago), restarting your skybock island for persona gain (yesterday) and swaeing at other users (today). I do not trust you with this position nor would I trust you to follow the rules. It seems obvious to me that you yourself cant follow them, so why should I expect you to be able to enforce them.

You are also incredibly immature. Here is an example that you said on your wall:
    I look good :3 now i need Mc Girlfriend so i'm not bored :)

App itself was terrible, and looked like you just hit the enter bar a bunch of times to make it seem longer.

Overall, -1.

4. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

As i have said i wrote it in notepad and forgot that have to edit it . but it's illegal so soz :)

5. benandtom3

benandtom3 Popular Meeper

sorry -1, youve been banned i heard twice? and kicked 2 times, temp ban on teamspeak for 2min

Bob4444444 likes this.
  6. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

Wow 7 hours on a school day? Isn't that like 4-11pm?
    - Many bans
    - Seem immature
    - Week app, and all that new line starting.

Overall -1

mrli1 likes this.
  7. Klitch

Klitch

Banned 3 times. Immature. Doesn't help. Posts a ton of useless threads. -1

Jinkeloid likes this.
  8. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Just a few days ago you got in a huge argument with a helper over shout. You are always asking things and spamming fourms. Your ban record is also really bad. You're active, but not in the right ways. If you could become more mature,nicer, and know the server better, you might have a shot. Good luck!

9. privatedrew333

privatedrew333 Popular Meeper

I see you on all the time but you never help anyone or answer questions in chat I am yet to find more than 1 positive to you (active). However the negatives pile up for the reasons above such as immaturity, ban history and no helpfulness I'm a -1

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  10. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

This was around 4-5 hours ago.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
  11. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

-1 for the reasons above

12. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

-1, you seem fairly immature, and you don't seem to know very much about Meepcraft yet. I've seen your suggestion threads, and they were all already implemented. That shows you didn't even know some simple things. What flamedemond said was right on the spot. That's exactly what I think. Most of the time on TS your afk, though, but overall, you're active. You have been banned for many different reasons, such as towny theft, which is bad. Within the past two days, you've been banned twice. Not quite a good start for a helper application. Although you're active, I don't seem to see you help very much. Your forums posts are sometimes irrevalent to what the thread is about, and you should have spent the extra 3 minutes deleting the spaces, to make you seem less desperate for a position. People I consider desperate are people who post multiple threads on helper applications, and also if they make the thread look longer than it is supposed to be. You seem to have a bit of potential, but you really need to work on tips. In your app, when you said that you have "stopped being immature," I don't believe you have. You just got banned right before you made this app. You don't seem too well-known, and I suggest you wait a bit more time until your next application, and not just 2 weeks if this is denied.

13. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

While dealing with you on a modreq, you seemed to continually be confused about what I was telling you and you didn't seem to pay attention at all. Your conduct on teamspeak is rather immature and you don't seem to handle minor jokes well (i.e. my joking rambling about blood brothers). You don't have a good grasp of towny commands as I had repeatedly instructed you to "If you want your stuff back, make a new town on your plot, take everything and then either, build a new town or destroy your new one and move." And your continued response was "What about my stuff?" and you really just don't seem to have a grasp on much in the server and you don't listen, I cannot stress the fact that you don't listen.

14. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

-1 Your app look like you put in little to no effort in it. The fact that you have to say "Serious one" for a title shows you just aren't mature. Also work on your forum activity. Good luck though!

15. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Fd2 ^^

16. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I pray that you're kidding
    •Terrible ban record
    •Harassing (ex. Monkeyhead1999)
    •Extremely immature
    •You are not ready AT ALL

17. Supershot1200

Supershot1200 Popular Meeper

-1 for:
    • Being banned 3 times within the last month. How do you even manage to do that...
    • Lack of inexperience, 45 days is not enough for staff, in my opinion.
    • You actually had to put (Serious one) in your application name...

Muunkee-Alexia likes this.
  18. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

-1, mostly for your (very recent) ban history and immaturity. Not ready for staff, but maybe you will be someday. :)

19. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

Immaturity level is very excessive
    Never Seen you Help
    Banned 3 times in a month..
    Only been on Meepcraft for 1 and a half months
    Good luck!

20. Taha

Taha Well-Known Meeper

IMMATURE
    Barely any activity

Thread Status: