1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Guide to make a successful/reasonable living.

1. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221) Guest

Tomrex here, and since the economy isn't so well, I'd like to give a guide for the average pay, the middle class of Meepcraft.

I've seen guides for "becoming rich", but in reality, you usually aren't a millionaire after the steps, so this guide is going to be more realistic.

Starting Out:

Head to /warp wild, and gather supplies before joining a town. Get supplies for a decent house, then mine to get some extra cash to make ends meet.

Joining A Town:

Join a town with a good community and public facilties. You don't want to live in a town that doesn't suit your needs, or is just not well built.
    When building your house, make many levels of basements for room to make farms, breweries etc, you get the idea. You want to be not only self suffient but also able to sell a lot of your output.

Making a Town:

When making a town, make sure to have a plan, the supplies, and the money. DO NOT make a town right when you get the 25k. Save up a ton more for things like stuff for spawn, roads, facilties etc. although when I first made my town before the reset, I winged it and was successful, we almost fell into ruin multiple times and I was in debt to people.

End Note:

A successful man takes every second to work, and is resourceful and will try anyway to make money. Expand your market. Millionaires, don't spend money, they take it in. And when they do spend money, it's a worthwhile investment.