1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

GUI For Towny

Discussion in 'Completed' started by LordInateur, Aug 11, 2017.

1. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

My apologies if this has already been suggested before... I did a quick search through old threads and the Trello and I hadn't seen anything.

So, there are obviously a lot of commands for Towny. Sometimes it's hard to decipher which commands to use for newer players, and it can be seen as cumbersome to keep a browser window open to search through all the commands for Towny (although we do have some good command references here and here). So, I think that a GUI for Towny much like what we have for /help or /friend would be extremely beneficial. The level of effort would be rather high for Techs, but after super important Meep issues have been corrected I believe that this would be a wonderful addition, especially if we are still holding true to the old idea that MeepCraft is "mostly a Towny server."

qazini, iKitten, Klitch and 7 others like this.
  2. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

So putting the /t help and into a GUI ?

3. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

I made this post when I wasn't a tech. The idea was to make a GUI that had plot settings and res settings as well. So, you could toggle your itemuse on and off and at the same time look at the people allowed to build on your plot. I still think it's a good idea, and I'd like to implement it when we don't have more pressing matters to deal with.

4. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Completed