1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Gowlee's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Gowlee, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gowlee

Gowlee Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Gowlee

Date/Time: It was sometime yesterday. (I'm sorry I don't know what time)

Reason: "Hacked Client"

Ban Length: Not stated

Staff Member: Oroperion

Why we should consider your appeal: Okay, so first off I do not use a hacked client, many people usually say that I hack mainly for the fact that I kill them in KitPvP but it just sort of seems like if your good in KitPvP people say you hack and if your bad they just start saying you suck, so either way with these people you can't seem to win. Anyway I don't use a hacked client, I have just posted a recording I made of me getting a 20 kill streak in KitPvP, here's the video:
    I don't know if that will help prove that I don't hack but I guess its something. If I did hack, I would be completely honest because I understand that honesty is the way to go and ban appeals usually get accepted when people are honest, but I won't say "I'm sorry for hacking" because I didn't hack, but what I will say is that I really hope you will unban me because I really love MeepCraft, It's the only server that I can really have fun playing and the KitPvP is really great and I love PvP and MeepCraft is the best server I think for PvP, I'd hate to be unable to play it anymore. I understand that the staff are just doing their job but I swear I do not hack.

Additional information: I always PvP in F5 mode so I can view my surroundings better and I can tell if someone is trying to sneak up on me, not sure if this information is relevant but I guess if anyone says I turn around when they come up behind me, that's the reason. I also brought Elite recently and I know my Dad will not be pleased with me if he finds out he's spent money on me and I've already been banned, like I said this most likely isn't relevant but I just hope I will get unbanned.

Thank you very much for your time.

cooey and HazTheMan99 like this.
  2. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

*Involved*
    Gowlee, you would constantly spin right around and attack people. Aimbot clickers are funny, just not here. Me and panzer were the ones who were determined to get you banned as you have been hacking for over 2 weeks. If your gonna hack don't do it so obviously. Your head was spinning like it was in retard mode (hack)
    Video panzer got:
    http://meepcraft.com/threads/gowlee-got-dem-crazy-aura.21477/
    I also have additional video evidence if need be.

+EDIT*
    How bout them side and back hits bro?

3. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Gowlee, I've recorded you hacking all week, it's obvious it's hacks, just like the 20 other people who were hacking the same time as you.

4. lucas11811890

lucas11811890 Well-Known Meeper

Gowlee honestly you must hack i saw you in the top 8 with 1134 kills or something like that. This is extremly overpowered. And when i was pvping you, you could just hit me from anywhere and hit me if i was like 8 blocks away. Good luck at being unbanned but i highly doubt you will be unbanned.

5. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Gowlee, take a look at the proof panzer has, it is quite evident that you are indeed hacking. I also witnessed you hacking, but didn't gather sufficient proof to ban you. Sorry, but this is denied.

SirCallow likes this.
  6. Gowlee

Gowlee Popular Meeper

First of all, I don't care what any of you have to say to be honest. Because none of you ever liked me.
    Second of all no matter how many kills I had, that does not mean I hack, I was on kitpvp for several hours to get a high amount of kills like that, and whatever you say, I'm still proud. I got over 1000 kills and that got me pretty happy for myself, but all you all seem to want to do is ruin my fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.