1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted >>>gooboyshitstevie Bann Appeal<<<

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by gooboyshitstevie, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gooboyshitstevie

gooboyshitstevie Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Gooboyshitstevie
    Date/Time:3/4/14 9:47
    Reason: Inappropriate name
    Ban Length: appeal
    Staff Member: Jwarian
    Why we should consider your appeal: I feel that you should consider my appeal because when I was making my minecraft account I mean to type goodboyshitsteve but instead it turned out to be gooboyshitsteve. I am sorry that my name includes the word shit but I mean for it to be good boys hit steve.... I really like this server and I am pretty sure that it was the people from the town of nexus that banned me as I watched them grief my friend's plot (Bass_Flow was dealing with it) and they threatened to bann me for an inappropriate name.. I am pretty sure that they just want to raid my house and on my house they wrote that it would be tnted in a few days.... My name originally had an alternate meaning to that of which people percieve. I am sorry that my name sounds rather inappropriate and I hope that I will be able to come back and play in meepcraft soon. Thank you for considering my bann appeal...

qawsedrf1835 likes this.
  2. Quaddy

Quaddy Retired | SuperDuperMegaTrooper

This situation seemed to be a misunderstanding and you were since unbanned.

UMADBRO? likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.