1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Go back to chest shops in the donor shop. Dear Lord.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Jwarian, Feb 7, 2015.

?

Should the donor shop go back to chest shop signs rather than carpets?

1. Carpets r kewel, who cares if it lags or people can't even see it since there are no signs to help.

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. For god's sake can we just get someone to fix this insulting bs being passed off as a "shop".

29 vote(s)
    60.4%
  3. Jwar ur stupid, I donated for elite just so I could buy buckets for 350!

16 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

The carpet is overall a good idea, but it is too buggy and just won't function. It doesn't have to be chest shops exactly, but I can't do the carpet thing anymore...

2. Mjr_Minor

Mjr_Minor Celebrity Meeper

The Admin Shop needs a lot more done to it that just changing the carpets for signs. How about adjusting the prices to better reflect the actual value of items too? I don't know of anyone who buys things from the Admin Shop because purchasing prices are so extortionate, but if prices were adjusted I could see player propensity to spend increasing non-linearly.

I mean hell, 20k for 1 sponge?

3. DET2102

DET2102 Popular Meeper

I really don't have a problem with the shop it self. I do think their should be more signs on how to use the shop.
    I haven't experienced very much lag in the shop recently. I assumed that was fixed, or I've just been lucky.

I agree its not a good place to buy items.
    The shop is a place where new players can go grind out materials in the wild and sell them in the shop for moneys, but if someone needs to buys some item, they usually go to one of the other player chest shops on the server.

I do think they should add a 'ALL' for the quantity option.

4. Jdude5786

Jdude5786 Popular Meeper

Why do I have to type in text to sell things?!!!!! I've been kicked by spamming when I'm just trying to sell something!

5. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

please yes please
    the current shop system is just a pain in the butt.

Jwarian likes this.
  6. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I WANT THE FIRST SPAWN PLOX

7. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper