1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Gnissen's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Gnissen_Temp, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnissen_Temp

Gnissen_Temp New Meeper

IGN:Gnissen
    Date/Time:6:21PM PET
    Reason:Illegal Grinder Use
    Ban Length:12 Hours
    Staff Member: Dart_Kinight
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well i payed 2,000 Meebles to use the Grinder. and i had no idea that it was illegal. I Payed Jcheino 2,000 Meebles (As he asked) he then said it was 500Meebles per Pigman i Killed from his grinder. I have no clue why i am banned.

2. Dart_Knight

Dart_Knight Popular Meeper

I will look into this, meanwhile, here is the proof: View attachment 3299 View attachment 3300

BTW: Did you guys message each other that deal you said? Or did you say it in local chat. If in local chat, where? In the grinder? If you messaged or said in local chat in the grinder, it would speed up this process.

3. Gnissen_Temp

Gnissen_Temp New Meeper

Yes. I payed Jcheino 2,000 he did not add me to any list. and i did not know what was going on.

4. Gnissen_Temp

Gnissen_Temp New Meeper

local chat.

5. Gnissen_Temp

Gnissen_Temp New Meeper

I sent him the money. thne he siad it was 500meebles for each mob i killed. which was not true. he said pay me 500 per or i'll ban you. i told him i'm not doing that or i won't come and i want a refund. so he just let me do whatever.

6. Dart_Knight

Ok, please wait, chat logs are loading :).

Hope to get this resolved ASAP.

7. Gnissen_Temp

Gnissen_Temp New Meeper

Okay. Thanks Dart_Knight. I know your just doing your job.

8. Dart_Knight

Sirrr_Pig helped me (he's a higher staff member than me). Due to some proof of your side of the story, and not enough proof from jcheino, we're unbanning you.

Please take some screen shots when dealing items, or grinder access next time :).

Flamedemond likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.