1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Global chat and Alcohol

1. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

alcohol is for 18+ is most parts of the world

2. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Dear me.....you are complaining about alcohol on a server that fights with swords, beheads people and on the odd occasion drops anvils on people's heads.

If you are effected what do you do in your spare time not watch tv? Go to shops blindfolded?
    Alcohol is everywhere. Even in church you drink red wine as a representation of Christ's blood.
    It's used in medicine.
    Alcohol is everywhere.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    Bob4444444, SX1, cooey and 6 others like this.
  3. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

Alcohol isn't even bad. Only if you abuse of it and get drunk.

4. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

If you believe that mentioning alcoholic drinks on a minecraft server has bad effects on people, you'll have a hard time in life.

The staff is supposed to moderate such things, but you can't moderate the chat, if you don't have anyone online to do so.
    If you feel that uncomfortable with it, make a screenshot and report the said people, otherwise just stay away from the internet in general.

5. TheAngelEclipse

TheAngelEclipse Popular Meeper

Not trying to be rude, but I will be blunt. This isn't a valid reason to ban any type of discussion from shout. There's a lot of things I don't like discussed, for example, the excessive and spammy Ebola chats from when I first joined a year ago, but there wasn't any valid reason for staff to ban it aside from when things got too heated or inappropriate. As for alcohol, in some parts of the world it's even legal at 14-16 years of age and that is a good majority of the servers' population. This is just my 2 cents.

Bob4444444, cooey, rAwsondayc and 5 others like this.
  6. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]

Yarr, harr

7. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

Like are you talking about inappropriate references or just the mention?
    The mention itself isn't bad.