1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Glitching in Place

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by lollisweet101, Dec 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. lollisweet101

lollisweet101 Celebrity Meeper

I'm here to report a Glitch that happens to me all the time. Sometimes I lag, or not... but either for no reason or lag, I am forced to be in the same spot, causing my movements and player to be glitched. (Also, teleportation noise spams itself) I've been in Spleef where i'm held in place, causing me to fall and *sometimes* loose. Can you try to fix this? I've heard this because of the strong anti-cheat plugin? I don't know if that's true or not. Thanks!

If there's anything related to this glitch that I did not mention, OR if I was wrong with something, please comment below. :)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

This always happens to me and I've never bothered to file a bug report. It is extremely annoying.

Trexy and iKitten like this.
  3. J055Y_

J055Y_ Celebrity Meeper

+1

This happens to me very often, and the only discernible solution is to relog.

4. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

They’re ghost blocks?

Marshy_88 likes this.
  5. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

This happens to me in the middle of nowhere, I could be flying at a high height and get stuck in place, getting teleported back when I try to move

boombox123 likes this.
  6. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

I think it is an anti speed/fly/movement enhancement hack plugin

7. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

yeah it is. I keep bugging @LordInateur to fix the anticheat. The funny part is, I'm about 90% sure flyhacks still work. (also, the current anticheat breaks slime blocks and boats so much, it would be great to be able to race boats on ice again.

8. lanekids40

and I would love a slime block elevator
    +1 to fixing this

9. FamousZAmos

"The anti cheat is something I definitely want to tackle at some point, but I don't think it's going to get fixed any time soon. I actually filed a bug myself about it at one point. We won't be removing anti cheat entirely, but there's a possibility we could switch plugins or write a custom one in the future." - LordInatuer a couple months ago

10. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

Essentially that. It's not a priority at the moment, simply due to the sheer amount of work that would need to be put into building a good anti-hacking plugin. Anyways, we wouldn't want our mods to get bored, would we?

11. lanekids40

lol just remove the anti cheat, I think they would thank you

12. FamousZAmos

I can finally beat Ult Ice!

13. lollisweet101

They're definitely NOT ghost blocks. I may've walked through that area before, and then what happens is I just start glitching. Also, they're called BARRIERS. :) (Not ghost blocks, even tho the name sounds way cooler and spoopy)

iKitten and riri30 like this.
  14. FamousZAmos

Lolli ghost blocks are when you broke a block but via some bug the texture isn't there, but the block still is. It happens frequently on laggy servers (and I assume servers with poor anticheats, not entirely sure what causes them, but they're annoying.)
    It's also just irritating to deal with the anticheat since it bugs with:
    • boats
    • fences
    • slime
    • heads
    • lillypads
    • water sometimes
    • cobblestone generators
    • minecarts
    • long falls, especially onto a ladder/vine/web
    • a lot of other things, literally every block that isn't just a cube is buggy too. (like stairs)
    I actually had one instance happen where I went off the edge of a cliff on a boat and something anticheat/bug related killed me far before I hit the ground. I was bugged all around in-flight, and bloody (who was watching at the time) claims I wasn't even near the ground when I died. Another time I was using the Iceway in PeachStreet, and when I hit a wall on a boat (with a soulsand floor intended to stop the player) I bugged out of the boat, through the wall, and suffocated inside the wall of the Iceway. While these incidents are funny, it's a lot less funny to be lagged back on the last jump of chillroom... twice.

boombox123, iKitten and riri30 like this.
  15. lollisweet101

OOOOOOhhhhh, those things. Yeah I hate those as well ;-;

16. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Fixed this in parkour and creative. Ongoing for other worlds.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 14, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2018 ---
    Fixed

qazini and boombox123 like this.