1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Glitcher726's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Glitcher726, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glitcher726

Glitcher726 New Meeper

In Game Name: glitcher726
    Skype Username: rage-_gears or Glitcher726 I'm not sure If when I change it the account changes
    Teamspeak Username: I don't have one
    Mic use: My PC
    Timezone: Centrel Timezone (US Canada)
    Hours online per weekday:

Monday- 3:00-9:00
    Tuesday: 3:00-9:00
    Wednesday: 3:00-6:00 Then 8:00-9:00
    Thursday: 3:00-9:00 or 3:00-6:00 then 7:00-9:00
    Friday- 3:00-10:00
    Hours online per weekend:
    Saturday: 8:00-6:00 (Sometimes usually unless mom draggs me out)
    Sunday: 12:00-9:00
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)
    Do I respond to this? I would like Mod if thats the question.

Introduction:My name is Glitcher726! I've played on this server for about 2 weeks now! I feel that I can adjust to this enviorment pretty quick because I do with every server! I'm very kind & would like to stick around forever! If you ever need me I will be in game so see you there! xD.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ? I think I should be Mod/Supermod because I've traveled to many servers also I have a story, It all started when I got banned from my favorite server
    I had asked a mod how he got a successful mod app & asked him to view mine & see if it was good mod app. He said he was going to ban me for asking him to read my app I raged & I was banned. In dissapointment I appealed many times & was denied finnaly I gave up. I went to many servers & gained knowledge on being a mod. When I tried joining the server I logged in successfully I immemiddely donated again. Later I got banned again in dissapoint ment But i did nothing Then the same mod said I shouldnt be unbanned but I knew the admins unbanned me. So I tried Msging an admin then my ip was banned from forums.
    I emailed the admin about it after months I was unbanned but I was on other servers. After I made one server I put myself in a diffrtent players shoes[​IMG] & said HES ABUSING!. Thats when i saw it. This is why nobody accepted me. Then i found this server so I applyed here now were here. I've been on this Meepcraft & other servers managing the server when a mods not on, this is why I think I should be mod, Because I have gone through a lesson, I think I'm ready.
    Qualifications I have to be mod:
    Kindness- I'm very kind to players & would never disrespect a staff

Respect- I'm very respectful to all players & if I was mod & my brother & a random person broke a rules, they would both get the same punishment.

Maturity- After I hit the stage of pubertiy I have changed from being angry & crazy to calm & relaxed & relyable

Trust- On all servers I have been trusted & I know I can be trusted here to because I love to help people & am very kind & always respect people whenever I really think I'm trustworthy.

Weaknesses: I have weakness in ELA, I don't have good paitence, & if your drive me insane (You will have to be purposely doing this) I will blow up, Not much though only happend once in 1 year.

Conclusion: I really think I should be mod because of all of these qualitys I have & a story I have gone through, a big lesson

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied. TeamSpeak is required before you apply. Please do not reapply any sooner than in two weeks.

I also suggest that you:
    - Increase in game activity. Two weeks isn't long on the server, and you need to be more friendly and generally helpful in game.
    - Increase forums activity. This was your first post, which is unacceptable. You need to be active and friendly on the forums before applying. Try posting constructively in different forums, especially Staff Recruitment, Q&A, Report a Bug, and Suggestions.
    - Familiarize yourself with our rules and requirements, such as the fact that before applying for moderator you must be a Helper.
    - Ensure you have and list all the required accounts, like TeamSpeak.

BooBear1227 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.