1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ghetto_Kiwi's Chargeback appeal, and would like to pay soon! please message me back.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Ghetto_kiwi, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghetto_kiwi

Ghetto_kiwi Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):ghetto_kiwi
    When you were banned: 9-10 months ago
    Reason: Chargeback
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Consoler
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Well as you know back in march i think i was banned for chargeback... and since then i havent had the money to get me unbanned i was wondering if we could drop the charge back and if i am loyal enough to prove that i wont charge back again(even though it was an accident) id love to be back on this server. this has been my #1 server since i joined. even though i am banned its still #1. sorry for causing trouble and everything else. but if i havce to i will pa.. i just kinda need the money cause we are struggling at the moment... but thanks for your time and i hgope to be back on meep soon:)

Iatemyfriends likes this.
  2. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

This is denied, please stick to your original appeal thread. I'll see if an admin can take a look at it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.