1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gay Rights

Discussion in 'Debates' started by scoowby, May 7, 2014.

1. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

Gay people aren't sex craving animals

x_bigheart_x likes this.
  2. x_bigheart_x

x_bigheart_x Celebrity Meeper

Basically what Tim said,
    Gays don't have more sexual desire, but when they are sexually aroused, it will be toward a male. Or for females, a lesbian will be aroused by another female.

3. Glambert_Girl

Glambert_Girl Active Meeper

Oh my god. You're being terrible. Gay people aren't sex monsters. I honestly don't think any LGBT person would want to sleep with you from the behavior you've demonstrated.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2015 ---
    I agree with the fabulous xthnks.

x_bigheart_x likes this.
  4. weewoozesty

weewoozesty Popular Meeper

If somebody is gay/lesbian or bi. What the hell is it anybodys business accept the person they share a bedroom with?

Why is everybody so concerned with things that have absolutely nothing to do with them? Are people really that ignorant and dumbly concerned over such trivial matters?

If you want something to be concerned with, why not concern your self with the fact that what is going on in the middle east right now could easily backlash across the ocean at any time.

Why not concern your self with the stuff that actually matters and can effect your survival on this planet.

Instead you people are concerned about something that has nothing to do with you.

Jinkeloid likes this.
  5. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Huehuehue, look at you guys... I just said how do I think gays, and you guys be like: ''craving animal'' --you are a god, plz ; '' don't sex with them'' --did I even mention sex in my comments? ''Gay people aren't sex monsters, you are terrible'' --If you know how to read, plz go look who said ''sex'' first.

Why the hell you guys are so obsessed with thw word ''sex''?

6. SirGiggly

SirGiggly Celebrity Meeper

You need to use better grammar as your posts are unreadable.

7. Jinkeloid

You are a Saint, please leave this planet.
    I never said I'm from an English speaking country.

8. SirGiggly

The point is if someone comes to you and wants to "do you some disgusting things" just say no and move on, saying "I'm gonna send them to the hospital" is telling in that it seems you have something to hide if you are that afraid of someone with a different craving.

TheDebatheist likes this.
  9. Jinkeloid

*If that person won't stop doing that...
    Now all clear?
    I said that because I had a similar experience, it almost changed my sex orientation. It was horrible (peirod)

10. TheDebatheist

TheDebatheist Popular Meeper

So are you saying that we should "send everyone to the hospital" that keep doing things we don't like?

Each crime requires a victim. Your hurt feelings, are not grounds to throw anyone in a hospital or a jail.

Part of integrating in a society, is accepting that people are different. They do things that offend you, that hurt your feelings. You just have to deal with it. I get offended every time I turn on the news, or walk out my house. But I don't throw these people in hospital, because I have self-control. I understand that their freedom is more important that my butthurt feelings.
    Yo, I have a spaceship ready to go to Mars if you like. I was going to take the Dalai Lama, but... since you're a 'Saint', I thought I'd take you instead. You comin'?

Ranger0203 likes this.
  11. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

Ooh, I want to use this one too. PWEEEASSSEEE!!!

12. Jinkeloid

Oh... you serious? Do you really think I'm gonna send him to hospital? Who am I? A gangster? A street figher? Nope, a student.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  13. SirGiggly

Nah man you're looking for @TimtheFireLord, I'm just a cardinal I haven't passed flight school yet.
    Intelligence is now deemed by the ability to sense rhetorical speaking through the internet

14. Jinkeloid

lol , no.
    Everyone can be a badass in this virtual world, but who cares your real identity? Don't you think so? I can be a server admin, I can be a ''Saint'', I can be a pro gamer. In real life, I am a rager, I'm very poor.... (not true)
    You know what I mean? Nobody cares how smart are you in internet, but in real life, yes.

15. SirGiggly

Not a word of what you have said on this thread has made any sense, most people say what they mean and don't call everyone else idiots for not knowing what is going on in someone else's head.

Ranger0203 and TheDebatheist like this.
  16. TheDebatheist

Okay, let's put it simply. I think that 2 consenting adults should be allowed to have as much safe gay-sex as they want to in the privacy of their own homes. Their decision to do that doesn't affect me in any way. It might hurt my feelings, if I find the thought of gay-sex uncomfortable? But there are millions of things that people do, that make me feel uncomfortable. And I recognise that it would be incredibly selfish (not to mention, impractical) to stop everyone from doing things that make me feel uncomfortable, when it has has nothing to do with me in the first place.

Do you agree with what I've just said? If not, why not?

Skaros123 likes this.
  17. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

For starter, this thread is from long before gay marriage was legal in the US.

Secondly, what's with the preconceived notion that a gay person even cares about you? I notice a lot of guys thinking that every gay guy wants to get with them.

Also, the only way they can "make you do gay stuff" is if they ask for your consent. If you don't give consent and they continue, that's basically rape and you can feel free to "send him to a hospital". Otherwise, you're no better than a feminazi that will try to beat up a guy for liking her.

TimtheFireLord and Jinkeloid like this.
  18. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

Can't two consenting adults have unsafe sex? It's up to them, after all. I, personally, don't concern myself with what goes on in someone else's bedroom.

19. Lord_Walrus

Lord_Walrus Popular Meeper

Just gonna put this out there, nowhere in The Bible does it say that being homosexual is sin.

20. TheDebatheist

That is incredibly disingenuous.

There are multiple passages regarding homosexuality, and none of them are favourable.

What you've just said, is like... saying that the god of the Bible never explicitly states to own other people as property....

Though he does explain how much you should pay for slaves, who you should enslave, how long to keep your slaves, and how to trick your fellow Jews into being your slaves forever.

Ranger0203 likes this.