1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gay Rights

Discussion in 'Debates' started by scoowby, May 7, 2014.

1. SirGiggly

SirGiggly Celebrity Meeper

in·ev·i·ta·ble
    inˈevidəb(ə)l/
    adjective
    1. 1.
      certain to happen; unavoidable.
      "war was inevitable"
      synonyms:unavoidable, inescapable, inexorable, ineluctable; More

2. CyberneticToast

CyberneticToast Celebrity Meeper

I know what you said, and I know what you mean't but I'm gonna let you know what I think. ;)
    Yes, same-sex marriage, homosexuality, gays, lesbians, all of that; it's natural. Because for man, sinning is natural. Sinning comes from the flesh. Only once you repent (repent means to recognize your sin and permanently turn from it) and believe and have faith in Jesus Christ, then you will become unnatural/supernatural, becoming pure and blameless in your walk with Him.

addyawesome01 likes this.
  3. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

yes, he is also sovereign

4. SirGiggly

So if all is true he's evil.

5. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

So to repent is to not sin anymore?

6. SirGiggly

How is creating a universe knowing you would send a substantial amount of people to suffer forever not evil?

Erebus45 likes this.
  7. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

You seem to forget the quote about him loving him more than women, which is pretty said and done. As for kiss, I am fully aware about the greetings that involve kisses on the cheek, as I do it every time I see my relatives.

If you read the quote, it wasn't about greetings... It was about sorrow and comfort.

8. Skaros123

I'm not even talking about marriage.

9. SirGiggly

How does one who has been created (created knowing he would be sent to hell), someone who has been sentenced to hell forever redeemable?

10. Xboxplayer-12

Xboxplayer-12 Celebrity Meeper

Still, perhaps I was a bit too harsh in my response, sorry :p

11. DeadlyPoptartz

because, they arent suffering forever, he sent his ONLY SON! to die for us, so that we might repent and follow him.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2014 ---
    oops srry didint see u put substanial in that

12. CyberneticToast

Yes, when you repent, you're turning from sin completely. Of course, you'll probably still sin a bit, but if you were truly repentant, you'll stop sinning.

13. DeadlyPoptartz

that said, he did it to be glorifed, think about it, you make a bunch of perfect people, they happy, but they soon think, im perfect, forget u God, or he creates 2 people who sin
    people arent perfect anymore and evil reigns, when Jesus died for us we can repent and follow and glorfiy God more because we know what we are saved from, see where im coming from?
    we realize what horrifying sin we were in and glorify Him even more.
    Get it?

14. CyberneticToast

Would anyone here be open to reading some information if I gave it to you? It may be a lengthy read, but it would explain everything and it proves undeniably that the Bible is 100% true. Please let me know if you're interested. I'd be more than happy to share it with you. ;)

Erebus45 and addyawesome01 like this.
  15. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

I would love to read it could you post a link?

CyberneticToast likes this.
  16. CyberneticToast

Yeah lemme get it for you :) brb
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2014 ---
    I don't have a link for it, but it's attached to this post.

Attached Files:

17. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

No human is sin free. That would make us perfect beings and we are clearly not. Does that mean then that no one truly repents?

18. CyberneticToast

No, when you truly repent you are giving your life to Christ and having faith in him. That said, Christ will take your life and draw you closer and closer to himself until he decides it's time for you to come home and then you'll receive your completely perfect, righteous, and pure body.

But no one can truly repent unless God opens their eyes to their sin and gives them conviction of their sins, gives them faith, knowledge, and recognition of Him. There have been many times that I thought I was saved, but my life and actions didn't show any proof. Until just a few months ago, I never even knew what it was to be saved. Once you've truly repented, you'll start to have a very strong love for God, it'll seem completely natural for you to talk about Christ and serve others and to not think of yourself and your interests, and you'll want to pray constantly.

There won't be immediate results. It's like planting a seed. You can't expect there to be a full stalk of wheat or an ear of corn the next few weeks. It can take months for you to see growth. But you can't use that as an excuse. You have to "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure." -Phillipians 2:12-13

You can't save yourself, only Christ can save you. That's why it says "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" because it's "God who works in you". We aren't the ones saving ourselves, it's God who saves us. He's the one working in us.

Erebus45 and addyawesome01 like this.
  19. Skaros123

Nice explanation. I take it you're a protestant?

20. CyberneticToast

Can you please explain what you mean by protestant?