1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gay Rights

Discussion in 'Debates' started by scoowby, May 7, 2014.

1. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

I found this online:
    The legal status, condition, or relationship that results from a contract by which one man and one woman, who have the capacity to enter into such an agreement, mutually promise to live together in the relationship of Husband and Wife in law for life, or until the legal termination of the relationship.
    Not sure if that's it but that's a quote

2. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

I don't have anything against ppl who likes the same gender. I think some ppl should understand that humans are different, we all are allowed to like something we want to like. <3

Jackl01 likes this.
  3. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

Just as long as your not trying to hook up with a horse or something.
    That goes for straight and gay people.

kwagscraft likes this.
  4. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

5. interdesirename

interdesirename Celebrity Meeper

I have no problem with peoples opinions on what they are but I will not support or deny anything they think

6. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

Well, this is great news, actually. The thing about African counties is that the vast majority of people on that continent are extremely anti-gay and pro-gay punishment/death penalty. The only African country that grants gays rights is South Africa, and even then only 30% of people support gay rights. That region of the Earth is really not a good place to go for LGBT citizens.

Still... I suppose that ruling is helpful nonetheless.

[​IMG]

7. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

After seeing one of those parades I am 100% convinced it is a mental illness. These people wont contribute anything to humanity, yet so much time and recourses are put into changing laws and propagandizing people. Disgusting.

SurvivingSword11 likes this.
  8. Skaros123

Eh, I've never been a fan of gay pride parades. I don't even understand why people have them. They give a bad image. and do more harm than good. However, I think more money is put into anti-gay laws than to pro-gay laws.

Contributing to society? That can be said for literally any group of people. You're looking at it the wrong way. Yes, I find gay pride parades revolting sometimes. I just want to smack someone for dressing in such a revealing way sometimes. However, I think it's better to just ignore that and just move on. I still don't like the fact that some people don't have any decency and they make the LGBT community look bad.

Again, it was debunked by all the top American psychologists that homosexuality is not a mental illness and should not be treated as such.

Now, as for money put to making pro-gay laws, you won't believe how much money is put to stopping gay rights here in the United States. The state of Utah literally ran out of money because they are trying to put an end to same-sex marriage in that state. Tax payer dollars are dumped into appealing judicial rulings that are striking down bans on same-sex marriage, yet, they believe that stopping gay marriage is more important than funding more useful causes. Such as hospitals, schools, charities, etc. I don't mean to come off to harshly, but what use is there in pushing to revert gay rights? Why are countries putting so much effort into anti-gay + anti-gay propaganda laws? I agree, gay pride parades are stupid. However, don't let that interfere with your image on all LGBT people.

Moral of the story: Build a bridge and get over it. :)

9. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

I am a top 15 year old kid and have debunked top us psychologists and proven that homosexuality is a mental dissorder trough logical reasoning and observing the behavior of homosexuals. Im ready to accept ma nobel prize

10. Britney

Britney Popular Meeper

These threads honestly get me so heated.

11. Britney

Britney Popular Meeper

Please stop. I honestly used to hold a lot of respect for you before seeing your posts on any of these Gay Rights threads. Please do look up notable gay people in history, who in fact have contributed a lot to humanity.

12. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

I'm gonna pretend like I never clicked on this thread.

13. Empoleon_master

I'm going to speak everyone's mind here and just say this, go to the pits of hell, have your "soul" split into a thousand pieces, have parts of it not survive the river styx, and have the rest go to the pit of tartarus while those parts *something I cannot say here* on Kronos's *lots of stuff I cannot say here*, you waste of people's time here.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2014 ---
    Oh and remember this is the same living "thing" (at this point I belive he is to be considered such a threat to the mental sanctity of children that when I become a high ranking public official that one of the laws I will pass will basically take all the "bullies" *The tearm so sounds so weak so the new term should be mental terrorist/terroriser* and put them into work camps where they do meneal manual labor because why waste their only potential? Along with removing their right to freedom of speech and legal classification of "human" *and thus getting around those laws because they should not be considered human a this point* because the only words that come out of their mouths are 1 pure hate or 2 pure lies of "I didn't do anything wrong te hehehe, look at me I can get away with anything!" The first one is more common but the second one can be worse.)

That he actually said "LOL suicide is just natural selection doing its job removing those weak people from the world to keep them from breeding weak children."

creepersareokay and w1111am like this.
  14. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

Implying they will accept a mentally challanged into the us gov. I hope the us gov isnt that low. You are the biggest weirdo here, and the reason you are here is because nobody likes you irl
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2014 ---
    Lol. Remember when you said that you want your cyber space be nice, since you will be living here till adulthood or something like that? Ill post the screenshots of those once I come back from vacation.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2014 ---
    If you could argumentate why being that Is a mental disorder like I did in numerous threads, with the only counter argument being those top us scientists.

15. Skaros123

The way to reason with people is not with blatant requests of damnation for other people. Right now, you're giving Rusian more of a reason to hold his beliefs about homosexuality. Although I disagree with Rusian, please just calm down!

Fangdragon1998 and Jackl01 like this.
  16. Squid53214

Squid53214 Popular Meeper

Do you also have something against the mentally handicapped? I know there's no way to reason with you about being a homophobe etc.; you have your beliefs. However, the word/condition "autistic" isn't an insult. It's like using the word "cancerous" as an insult. (not the same, but similar)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  17. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

I didnt use it as an insult. His behaviour on the forums makes me believe he has a severe case of autism. I dont have anything against mentally ill, unless they try to convince me that they are "normal", like homosexuals are doing.

18. Klitch

Klitch

For Christians -- Gays are mentioned in the book of Leviticus. Divorce is mentioned there too. Look how that turned out.

19. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

It's funny, you act like you know what you're saying.

kwagscraft likes this.
  20. Empoleon_master

It was sarcasm, high amounts of sarcasm.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2014 ---
    I get mentally distracted a ohhh a penny!

kwagscraft likes this.