1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Gay Rights

1. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

Um, functioning normally in society and reproducing are completely different. There are straight people who don't reproduce because they choose to. Do we put them under a mental disorder?

2. Mjr_Minor

Mjr_Minor Celebrity Meeper

You're bringing to light an article, who's content is about a bunch of scientists who are using damn near historic data in the attempt to 'cure' homosexuality? Yes, there are plenty of scientific theories that have stood the test of time longer than that, but when you're looking to develop a 'cure' for something surely you'd want the most up to date statistics and findings. I'm sorry if I find something inherently flawed with their processes.

3. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

Sorry if this was already said, but IF BEING GAY WAS A CHOICE, PEOPLE WOULD CHOOSE TO BE STRAIGHT BECAUSE OF THE WAY GAYS ARE TREATED.

4. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

Who was the guy who came up with the term "gay" for people who are homosexual? For Heaven's sake it means HAPPY! HOW Is that an insult?

Oi.

5. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Yeah I hate it when they use it as an insult too.

6. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

They would rape kids though

7. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

I see what you're saying but... It sounds like "I don't like gays but I tolerate them because God tells me to". Which isn't really a good thing.

8. Skaros123

Okay, then I really do disagree with discriminating against a minority group. You must never make people conform to your own beliefs, especially on a political level. It is important to vindicate the rights of all faiths to freely exercise their religious practices. That includes religions that allow same-sex marriages. It's one reason why the United States specifically states laws must never be established based on religion. Rights are not to be voted on.

9. Old_Pink

ohhh damn you sure got me

10. Old_Pink

can I encourage you not to be stupid

11. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

I recently sent a letter about this to the US president about legalizing gay marriage in Virginia. I have a friend who is gay and considers himself married to another man. It makes me sick that they can't get married. They love each other, so be it. Let. Them get married!

12. Skaros123

I'll be damned if I'm going to let a stranger tell me I can't get married.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2014, Original Post Date: May 10, 2014 ---
    Funny thing. Adam and Eve never got married. Neither did "Adam and Steve".

13. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

Y U DO THIS TO ME.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2014, Original Post Date: May 9, 2014 ---
    Off topic, Wth am I a well-Known Member, Tryna keep a low profile here.

14. Skaros123

I don't think people would try to have intercourse in front of you. but... okay. Agreed, nonetheless.

15. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

Gay people are people, people have the rights. Therefore Gay people have the same rights as everyone else.

16. Gnissen

Gnissen Popular Meeper

For one why are we calling gay people "them"or "Gays". That is un-natural. Secondly I see no problem with gay people, they like the same gender, so what. Let them do what they want to do to. There is no difference between a homosexual and a stright person aside from them liking the same gender. I have no problem with them as long as they don't hit on me or anything like that. They are human beings and god loves all. it's like people treat them how they treated black people along time ago. They are no different.

I have a gay friend, he is an awesome kid you would never tell he was gay. I hang out with him a lot at school and the fact that he is gay dose not bug me at all. but my point is everyone is equal and I don't see the point in wasting time to let homosexuals/lesbians not have rights, THAT is un-natural.

17. SirNathaniel

SirNathaniel Popular Meeper

This is literally the BEST evidence i have ever seen for support of equal rights for gay marriage. It is pathetic that things like teen pregnancies and that are more acceptable than equal rights. The prior two are just stupid decisions, being gay is just how some people are made, just like some have different skin colors or different features on their face or body. It is absurd that people preach tolerance for races other than theirs, but if the person is gay, than they don't deserve even some of the most basic human rights.

just thought it is applicable. People need to mind their own business.
    http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/i/C/5/religion-marriage-donut.jpg

18. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

Because humans have a tendency to want to alienate and antagonize a person or group of people based on differences.

19. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

Emrahgerd i dun liek ur avatar lets start a petition to ban all adventure time avatars! Because my religion says adventure time is against the values of my religion, despite it being taken way out of context."
    This is the arguement against gay rights, if you'll excuse me now, I have to crash asleep now.

20. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

I personally dislike the idea of gay/lesbian relationships but they're still people, if they get their rights them I'm fine.