1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Gay Rights

1. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

Steve and Adam would disagree.

2. qawsedrf1835

qawsedrf1835 Guest

In no way is this nor will this ever be a word

3. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

Damn right.

Attached Files:

• Lol.jpg
      Lol.jpg
      File size:
      13 KB
      Views:
  4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Honestly, as far as the bathroom issue goes, the solution is simple:

Everyone uses the same bathroom.

Cherrykit, Splendy, Skaros123 and 2 others like this.
  6. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

Do we not already? I am finding more and more that this is a social problem for the majority; no longer are people allowed to be "uncomfortable" of others. It is now considered bigoted if I am uncomfortable *to use a current example* to see a man in the woman's restroom. In this case, my comfort is overridden by their comfort. While I do respect the lawfulness of individual rights, I find it silly that just because people feel comfortable doing x, y, and z, it is expected -even demanded- that others feel the same way.
    So in that sense, though not legally, we do live in a pretty repressive society.

7. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

How the hell is this thread still going
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 3, 2016 ---
    I mean yeah it's an interesting topic but at this point it's just become the Debathiest's stomping grounds

8. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

No, a marriage is when a father sells off his daughter for property and she has to do whatever her husband says. Haven't you read the Bible?

Also, marriage predates the Bible and Christianity. Just going to point that out. :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 31, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 31, 2016 ---
    N-no. I don't think you understand how any of this works. Nobody becomes anything out of the blue. They hide it until they see a reason to be open about it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 31, 2016 ---
    And we don't base our laws off religion. And thank God (hehe) we don't. Murder is illegal because we as humans understand that to survive, we must be there for one another. Without the Bible, would murder still be wrong? Is murder wrong because it's wrong, or is murder wrong because you are told it's wrong? Hint: You don't need to be told murder is wrong to understand it's wrong.

If we based our laws off of religion, we'd be, well, a theocracy. If God's message is so vitally important, why wasn't it delivered in a way for everyone to understand?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  9. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

Ok, I understand where you're getting at. To be honest, I wouldn't have done she did if I were in her place either.

10. Skaros123

Well apparently God messed up when he made gay people.

11. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

hehehehe

reika, Bob4444444, Thee Boss and 2 others like this.
  12. WarriorHeart

WarriorHeart Celebrity Meeper

You do realize you also just insinuated that hetrosexual marriage is also unnatural.

13. Skaros123

I really have to disagree with this. We have a separation of church and state for a reason. Marriage licenses are given by the state, not the church. A priest should not be forced to officiate a marriage that goes against his religious beliefs. In fact, they are protected under the 1st amendment for it and can decline many marriages. In my church, they will not marry you if you are not Orthodox. The very same concept can be applied to same-sex couples. Don't agree with the church? You still are well within your own rights to get married elsewhere.

14. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

Challenge accepted.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 30, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 30, 2015 ---
    Well, there's more 'proof' to support science... Because that's the nature of science. Now, science can still be wrong, but in some cases (The earth goes around the sun) it seems irrefutable.

15. Skaros123

I would react the same way if someone I wasn't attracted to was flirting with me. If a guy is flirting with a girl, both straight, and she's not interested in him, she can turn him down the same way a straight guy can turn down a gay guy. It's really not that hard...

16. ImNotBlonde

ImNotBlonde Celebrity Meeper

So you think it's better to have all of those kids live in an orphanage their whole lives without having even one parent?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 27, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 27, 2015 ---
    I'm pretty sure if someone of either sex just randomly kept touching you then you'd ask them to stop. Gay people aren't predators. Humans are humans. There shouldn't be a divide between sexuality or color. All demographics have indecent and decent people within them, and that's the only attribute that we should care about.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 27, 2015 ---

Also- a huge portion of the world is becoming over-populated. That's why China enacted its One Child Policy. It is not the end of the world that a portion of Earth's population isn't creating children; but rather, taking care of the children who would have no home otherwise.

17. Skaros123

Gay people aren't attracted to the opposite sex. -_- It's not as simple as that at all.

And no, they can't choose to like the opposite sex. Look back at my other post and take note at the unfair assumption you're making.

18. Skaros123

I think you just lost your own argument... those are not Jesus' words.

In fact... Christians aren't even bound to the Old Testament. (At least not all of it)

19. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

I've never been able to comprehend why someone would have something against homosexuality. To me it seemed completely normal, and I'd never understood what was 'disgusting' about it. I think, for people who cannot comprehend the concept of homophobia, you must picture something else in the place of homosexuality. Something that's always disturbed me is pedophilia, and I'm sure it's weird to many others. The thing is, being a pedophile is not something you can help. It is a problem that you are born with. Though I understand this, I can't help but feel discomfort at the mention of the concept. I'm trying to understand where others are coming from on being against gay rights, but I would never dehumanize someone for the way they were born.