1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gay Rights In 2018?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Zer0000000000, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

ok so hear me out on this one fellas, i have a conspiracy that the government is planting the gay adn the depressions in the water to lower the popoulation because we are going to run out of space on arrth before we can leave arth and go to mars

so the water is not only makking the frougs gay, but it is also giving the peoples the gay and the depresnsions

Adam34falcon likes this.
  2. cdhoff

cdhoff Well-Known Meeper

I definitely believe gay people should have rights, and I was raised nearly the same way you were. I was also raised to not devalue a person based on their beliefs or preferences. The reason it used to be "Simple like the old days" was because people were beaten and slaughtered for having different beliefs and feelings than other people. Certain feelings shouldn't be against the law. Maybe in a cult, but not in a well-developed society. Feelings are complex, they aren't black and white. You can't say something that has to do with emotion is "wrong", because humans don't have great control of emotions.

3. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

rip Alex Jones on all social media platforms

SuperDyl likes this.
  4. Zer0000000000

Zer0000000000 Popular Meeper

how do you know if adam and eve weren't real? prove it.

Lilstokes and Pmx728 like this.
  5. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

....fug

Lilliya and Lilstokes like this.
  6. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Adam34falcon likes this.
  7. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

The burden of proof lays on you.

Out 500km under the surface of the moon lays the reminants of 17 cows. Disagree? Go ahead, disprove me.

See how that doesnt work? It would be my job to prove that there are 17 cows there, not yours to disprove it.

Similarly you have to provide evidence for their existence instead of waiting for us to disprove it.

Adam34falcon likes this.
  8. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

the bibble is the evidence
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2018 ---
    chonkmate athenists

9. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

As previously stated, the burden of proof lies on you. Where did difference genes and races come from? Do you believe the world is really 6000 years old despite all the evidence that life has been on here for about 2 billion years, and the Earth is about 4 billion years old? Also, are Adam and Eve not twins because Eve was supposedly created from Adam's rib? Why would God create them knowing that they would only make boys?

God is never wrong, correct? Evolution isn't real, is that what you believe? The world is only 6,000 years old, according to your beliefs? Let's start there

Dockson likes this.