1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Games tho

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Liam, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

Shooter/Story Games:
    DOOM (1993) DOOM (2016) Borderlands 2, CS:GO, Dying light (one of the best singleplayer zombie games), Far cry 4, Left 4 dead 2 (install the mod that turns zombies into teletubbies Steam Workshop :: Left 4 Teletubbies 2 Official), Titanfall 1 and 2, mlg game of the year 420 blaze it (yes thats a real thing look it up), Bioshock Infinite, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4, Halo 5, Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, Uncharted 4, Uncharted Golden Abyss, God of war games, The last of us, and battlefield 1
    Roleplay games:
    The Elder Scrolls I: Arena, The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls V: Skrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Dark souls II (impossible to beat), Dark souls III (more impossible to beat), Mass effect, Mass effect 2, Mass effect 3, Mass effect andromeda, and The Witcher 3
    Racing Games
    Burnout Paradise, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Need for Speed Carbon, Split/Second, Forza Horizon 2, Forza Horizon 3, and Burnout 3 Takedown
    Fighting Games
    Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Street fighter 3-5, Mortal Kombat X, and Street Fighter x Tekken
    Simulators
    The Sims 4 (Human torture simulator) Just Cause 2 (Michael bay simulator) Just Cause 3 (Michael bay simulator 2) Next Car game (The car destruction simulator) Grand Theft Auto V online (The "How long can I go without hacking because everything is too damn overpriced" Simulator)
    Fun children games to play at midnight while home alone
    Slender: The arrival, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Friday the 13th, Five nights at freddies, Alien Isolation, Resident Evil 7, Doom 3, Twisted Metal 2012,

Bonus: Those games ^ With mods

Most of these games are for pc but some of the ps3 and psvita and xbox exclusives you could probably find a pc port online for them somewhere

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Toostenheimer and Marshy_88 like this.
  2. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

I agree with everyone of those games.

Viperfan likes this.
  3. OKNEM

OKNEM Celebrity Meeper

should i say overwatch or is that going overboard

4. Viperfan

overwatch is a team fortress 2 clone in my opinion

5. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Alright, I'm back and with the best game ever.

The Witcher 3.

Now let me start off by saying that the game isn't exactly for kids. I'd rate it 12 and up, and that's stretching a bit. 14 and up is probably better.

But this game is the best game ever. No joke. The whole series is.

And so I promise, PROMISE you, if you read all of the books, play the second and third games, you will love it. If you do that, and you don't think they were that good, I'll give you my paypal, steam, minecraft, and email usernames and passwords. I'm that confident.

GET IT

6. Viperfan

bro the witcher 3 is amazing
    it should be a sin to say the witcher is bad