1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

gaeibel46's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by gaeibel46, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

im a -1
    -you are immature
    -so so app
    + obama be laden, your the guy to talk to when it comes to him.
    -big lack of control over feelings
    -joined almost a year ago and havent built up status
    im a -1 right now, work on these things,GL.

2. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

I can conferm that gaeibel46 did get Eagle scout at age 13 I am his brother I know it
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 20, 2014 ---
    We might have dif time requirements where we live
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2014 ---
    I got Eagle scout 3 months before my 13 birthday
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2014 ---
    We get into boy scouts at age 10
    it is possible to do it ;)

3. TNT404

TNT404 Popular Meeper

You would have thought that one would need RESPECT to get to Eagle Scout. "Obama Ben Laden" Not saying that's a big part or anything

4. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

The thing which all of those posts have in common are the fact that they all have grammatical errors
    I don't mean missing commas, I am talking about the fact that the letter 'i' is not capitalised and stuff like that.
    The third one is a post which a staff member shouldn't do, all it says is 'lel'.
    Things like saying 'haz', 'lel', 'y', 'evilotion' and 'i' are what I was talking about.

Mylucky7 likes this.
  5. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

Little forum experience.

Active member at least.
    I haven't really judged your other capabilities, but, don't need to.

6. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

Alright let's do this
    Meh, you got everything. No comment.
    So what was the picture going to be?
    No comment again. Now we get to the really nitpicky part.
    bold = grammar/spelling mistakes/corrections
    Tell us what it was. We need to know what stopped you getting Helper before. And calm down with the question marks.
    No comment, except that you needed a comma after 'Okay'
    What
    'I consider myself a good redstoner, though compared to some I may not live up to this' or something along those lines would have been better.
    What
    So why were you banned?
    Soooo... you haven't been back on for a while then.
    So 2 days
    So not even 2 days
    And here, ladies and gentlemen, we see Exhibit A, the infamous 'I'm helpful and I know staff'
    That's not very nice
    There are people who think otherwise. Not naming names...
    good
    Grammar please
    It's more about the modreqs as a helper.
    This just comes out of nowhere. Put it in a new paragraph or something.
    You're not active, I've seen you once.
    impatient* and that's a weakness.
    You may be active on forums, but your posts mainly consist of anti-Obama and anti-atheist weird things.
    I've noticed.
    Does your school time vary?
    No such thing as overdoing a modreq
    That's fine
    I've noticed
    I don't know if that's a weakness, though it depends on the type of things you say.
    No comment.

All in all I'm at a -1. You are not Helper material at this point in time.

7. Ranger_621

Ranger_621 Well-Known Meeper

Maybe it's different for your troop. . . . but -
    I've read my scout book. Time requirements demand at least 3.5 years of time.

8. gaeibel46

gaeibel46 Meeper

oops that was a typo i said weekend when i ment week
    Even though I'm not really active on Saturdays because of school, but I still try to get on for an hour a day no matter what.So not even 2 days

9. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

You joined after me, and I haven't even played for 2 years..

10. Danielrulesman

Danielrulesman Popular Meeper

-1. You are immature, and not fit for staff.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█

11. gaeibel46

gaeibel46 Meeper

I was really bored that day. I still do not know why I posted it.

12. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

You told me to use 'English' when I said 'lol bro don't necro'
    Seriously immature.
    I'm meaning THIS v

13. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

Cookie he was banned for x-ray
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 20, 2014 ---
    gaeibel46 lied about that majorly he has barely played a year

00000 and Toostenheimer like this.
  14. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I was really bored 1 day.
    I posted something that had sexual content.
    I posted something that had language.
    I posted something that harassed another player.
    ''Really bored'' is not an excuse.

15. 00000

00000 Guest

Introduction: Hello, Meepcraft! It's gaeibel46! Applying again for the second time!!! I will admit I have applied once before and only one time was I almost successful but I did something I shouldn't have.I'm not a sort of good pvper but I am not really the best builder; I am an amazing redstoner though. Though I do try I fail horribly...But I'll keep trying and I will never give up! I was the town owner of Enderborn, a town made up of experts, no theft and enjoyment. Now I am an assistant in Butterland. A huge fear I have is getting banned from meepcraft for accidental spam. When I first joined MeepCraft I was extremely active and was a meepcraft millionaire until the reset. But that was old Meepcraft. I have been banned once but I have never been permed but you learn from your mistakes as I have and many others. One of my favorite classes in school would have to be Chemistry class I just love learning about Science. Also I am going to get Ultimate this year I hope.
    Never have I seen so much stupid unneeded stuff to make your application longer.

Why you should be Helper: Well I'm a very active helpful since I came back to Meepcraft
    lel
    (I left Meepcraft for a while because I lost everything to a lurer/griefer. I rejoined when they added the new spawn. I'm on almost every day of the weekend.
    Even though I'm not really active on Saturdays because of school,

So you're only active on Sunday?
    but I still try to get on for an hour a day no matter what. I find enjoyable helping other people especially new members at spawn and the staff members. I know a lot of the staff members and past staff members that are on during my time like GingerManOWNS, Lysseal, Quaddy, Chaos, and more. I don't argue or try to pick a fight so I'm pretty good friends with the staff members. So, I wouldn't argue with staff or really disagree unless it's something extremely dumb. I've also been playing Meepcraft (aka I am a pro) for a while so this putting me to a major advantage knowing a lot of commands and rules. I do believe in giving people second chances but it all depends on what they did in the end. I know tons about the /kick and /tempban commands because I owned a server, if I do get staff. I'm at spawn a lot helping and telling staff when someone is doing something wrong like advertising and hacking. So if I were to get staff I wouldn't have to /msg some staff member about it I could take care of it then and now. I'm a person full of ideas! So I could help like if we need something new like people do in suggestions. I being an active member will also give me a chance to do a lot of /modreqs and etc. I am inpatient but I wouldn't get annoyed when some keeps asking me questions. I am very active on the forums, team speak, and Meepcraft. It feels like they'd be testing me and I kind of find that fun letting other people know that I do know what I'm doing/talking about.
    This is literally 90% fluff.

Weakness: I can sometimes spell words wrong. Also I can sometimes have too much school to be on every day. Also I can overdo tasks like modreqs. I cannot always be on the forums. Also sometimes if I can be stubborn in debates even if I know that I am wrong. Also I can accidentally say goofy things when I am tired.
    Also this. Also this. Also this. Only one of these is a valid weakness.

Conclusion: I've been playing Meepcraft for a while and know a lot about like commands and rules. Now I'm not a master at them but I know most of them. I do have a couple of weaknesses that I struggle with! I love to learn about Chemistry and go to Boy Scouts. I really like typing fast really fast! Even though I'm off Meepcraft around like 8 in my time I still get on forums with my iPod 5. At my school I'm a 4.0 average student. Thank you for Reading my application so much! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me!! Also I would like to thank all the people who helped me make it this far!!
    That's probably the most garbage app I've read in a while. It literally sucked so badly for such a long application.

- Immature
    - Horrible application

This is true, the player hasn't played for close to two years.

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  16. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

People who get their Eagle at 12 and 13 are just doing it to say "I got Eagle at 13." I would much greater trust a 16-year-old who just got his Eagle and truly worked for it than a 16-year-old who got his Eagle three years ago and learned nothing. Ever heard about that kid who got 112 merit badges by the time he was 12? Unless he's got a photographic memory, he won't remember or be able to apply most of them to his life, at all.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  17. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

If i could, i'd like this about thirty times
    but as it it, you'll have to settle for one.
    Do you think i could be staff? because i say lel a lot :p

18. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

osama ben laden?
    +1

*edit

As a Boy scout I don't even know how you got Eagle at 13, I am nearly 14 and I am first class, which leads me to believe you rushed to get eagle which is dumb because then you miss all the fun stuff about scouts. Also why would we want a staff member who rushes to do their work.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  19. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

You are very dumb. I don't want dumb people leading players on a minecraft server.

Sorry to be so straight up, but that is the first word that popped up in my mind when I see your name.

Iatemyfriends and ShadowBlizzard like this.
  20. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

I agree I got Eagle at 12 b/c my troop was closing down I am not going to go in to why it was closing down but it was and I was looking at another troop to join but I have no clue if they would have suported me getting Eagle and they would not know if I was trustworthy and they would most likely give me a way harder time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 21, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 21, 2014 ---
    But this is a staff application we do not need to get into talking about Boy scouts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.