1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

gaeibel46's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by gaeibel46, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

You're annoying, immature, and you lie.

2. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Basically, NEVER even heard of you before and from what above have said and from proof in the forum section you have lied a lot. I am not sure to even think if any of your app is the truth even the slightest but I will have to +1... Just kidding it is a HUGE -1 for me

3. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

I agree with Jamez

4. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

To be honest I think this collection of a few of your posts sums up my reason for a -1.
    Well, from the quotes above it appears that you are pretty immature, don't have a complete knowledge of the rules and also aren't the best at English. If you want to become a part of the staff team I suggest that the first thing you do is write your posts using proper English. I know you can do it, in-fact you did it in your application.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    Iatemyfriends, KyloMeep and metr0n0me like this.
  5. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

He is never active on team speak b/c he has school and when he is on team speak he is afk just to make people to think he is active on it

6. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

gaeibel46 you just came back to meep a week ago, and are almost never on, also I know this for a fact you have not been on meepcraft for 2 years and 3-12 I laugh at these hours they are a complete lie.

metr0n0me likes this.
  7. TNT404

TNT404 Popular Meeper

Who were the great Faction battles on MeepFactions done by? Who made the lava cube at spawn? Which two staff members got "Married"? All in 2012, GG.

metr0n0me likes this.
  8. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

Just saying if you keep on replying to people and arguing you are not going to get staff trust me.

9. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

pros:
    mature
    welcoming
    nice
    cons:
    not online enough
    only a "member"
    never seen in game

+/-
    gl

10. Cyber_Punk_

Cyber_Punk_ Optimist Punk

Basically my reason for my vote = -1

11. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

Trust me he is not miture

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  12. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

-1, not active on all 3 aspects
    never seen you on forums EVER

13. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

STOP ARGUING WITH EVERYONE IT MAKES IT WORSE!!!!

Forest likes this.
  14. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

I know for a fact that homeschoolers CAN have a 4.0 GPA, as I did during the 5 years that I homeschooled. In addition, many people who homeschool use a SYSTEM with an ACTUAL school, so their grade is not arbitrary. His grammar is pretty terrible though.

15. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

^ This. Just stop arguing. It will make things even more worse, and it might affect to denying the app. Stop it before its too late. Good staff member does NOT argue with people all the time, and he/she can take criticism, and use that criticism to become better person.

16. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

ok for the first two posts: I believe they have no relevance. The third is completely normal. I do not agree with Obama's policies, and it is a proven fact he is a liar (as most politicians are :p) However he is not a communist, and i do believe he is a christian, and, furthermore, there is nothing wrong with being an atheist. The fifth, sixth, and seventh one I have no problem with, however there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence to support evolution, it is a perfectly valid theory, and, to many, it is absolutely undisputed. So unless you came up with DARWIN'S theory of evolution, please refrain from criticizing what someone else spent their entire life on, to further the knowledge of mankind.

However, I have to disagree with the reason people keep giving you -1. Inactivity. So to those people, I say: Please do not claim that you know someone is inactive on a server when you do not spend twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week, on that specified server. So shut up, because that's impossible, you'd die.

In conclusion of my somewhat lengthy post, I will say that I have an opinion, but I would rather keep it to myself. However I think that the people who posted here have some valid concerns, and that if you actually want to become a helper to help people, you should be responsible and address them before you proceed with procuring the position for yourself.

metr0n0me likes this.
  17. gaeibel46

gaeibel46 Meeper

amen and thank you!

18. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

I agree with Metron this you need to stop arguing with everyone that says something agenst you

19. Ranger_621

Ranger_621 Well-Known Meeper

Really? You are really a pro? Mr. Atrocious grammar.
    Nobody does that. I have been in the scouting program for one year, and have my star rank, so I know - it is literally impossible to get your eagle scout in three years. The time requirements for 1st class, star and life are too high.
    As guggy said, you have lied on many accounts. This is not a good quality to have in a staff member. Neither is eye wateringly horrible grammar, but that's not a huge issue.

TNT404 likes this.
  20. gaeibel46

gaeibel46 Meeper

i am in troop 910 they push you to get eaglescout my brother is going to get it at 12. also he did not mean on the staff application.

here is a picture of me at the Eagle scout board of review and a picture of my eagle project: photo 1 (29).JPG photo 4 (12).JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.