1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Fryka's ban apeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Fryka, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fryka

Fryka New Meeper

I have been banned for taking from masterCoD124's chest that is labeled as Crap to give to noobs that beg. I thought that because it was labelled so, the items were being thrown out I then took all the items from that chest that mainly consisted of old broken tools and bows. I realize now that i should of asked him in advance
    but after i stole and he realized he came to my house and said let me take your stuff or i will mod req you he then stole items from my chest a load of records and left after mod reqing me. I would give back his stuff and I realize what i have done wrong. please unban me Fryka

2. MasterCoD124

MasterCoD124 Meeper

i support this

3. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Hello there Fryka, I am the person who banned you.
    Fryka, you took minor things.. String, Iron, Cobble, Food, Iron tools, and more.
    MasterCoD filed a modreq and claimed that someone was stealing from his chests, and I came over to help.
    It was indeed you who took stuff.
    I have the proof here: http://imgur.com/3JfvrvO,aJ9E7xR,Og8bKKO

4. Fryka

Fryka New Meeper

i am not denying i have taken from his chest, but we are friends on skype and in real life and he has forgiven me for this you can ask him if you like. so please unban me

5. forces5

forces5 Celebrity Meeper

i support fryka because i was there when mastercod124 forgave him and made friends. pls unban him

6. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Alright, if Mastercod forgives Fryka, ill unban him.

7. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Unban was issued. Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.