1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Free V.I.P Giveaway (Not Certain)

Discussion in 'Events & Giveaways Archive' started by pinacolda, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinacolda

pinacolda Popular Meeper

Hey its Pinacolda

I was thinking about when i got V.I.P it was great so if i am unbanned and @MisterBacon rank charity doesn't happen i will pay someone to buy the winner V.I.P. If you would like to apply please apply in my template below

IGN:
    Why you deserve Vip:
    What have you achieved in your time at meep:

Please be truthful

-Pinacolda

Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Rank charity stays :p
    If you want to donate it's appreciated ;)

3. pinacolda

pinacolda Popular Meeper

I will If I am unbanned :/

4. RAZR2272

RAZR2272 Well-Known Meeper

Is the compo on tho? If it is then:
    IGN: RAZR2272
    Why you deserve Vip: because I always try my best to be helpful and I've been here since August 2014 so my time has taught me well
    What have you learned in your time at meep: I've learned maturity. I was a loon till I came here but I met many good people who have taught me many good things

5. _Gimble_1.

_Gimble_1. Popular Meeper

If this also applies to Vip -> Premium then:
    IGN: _Gimble_1
    Why you deserve Vip->Premium: I don't think any of us who decide not to donate our own money to meepcraft "deserve" Vip/Premium. I just thought I would say what I have managed to accomplish and if you decide to accept this, be my guest.
    What have you achieved in your time at meep: I first stepped into the world of Meepcraft about one year ago. At that time I was a quiet noob who would sit in the shadows and watch others. At that time I lived in the town of "Varrock". After awhile i took a break to transition to high school. About 2 and 1/2 months ago I came back to Meep. In these 2.5 months I have managed to become friends with a nice group of players. I am now the Co-mayor of both an Alpha and Beta town, the Alpha one is a WIP (Work in Progress) and the Beta town is the Metropolis of "Jumpers" (Come check us out sometime). I have established a friendship with with Imacoolpanda2, Spyda6, Misterbacon (at least I consider it a friendship), and others. I have been working on getting my name out into the community and have tried to be respectful to all players I meet and I try to stay out of unnecessary predicaments with Staff or other players.

6. SaracenTheLeader

SaracenTheLeader Popular Meeper

@_Gimble_1. I assume not. It states that @edsheeranislife is saying its for VIP.
    I could be wrong though... :p

7. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

Yes, but an upgrade to premium is ten dollars as well, so if Gimble is vip he could get premium for the same vip price.

_Gimble_1. likes this.
  8. SaracenTheLeader

SaracenTheLeader Popular Meeper

Oh, okay. :3

9. Kaiden68265

Kaiden68265 New Meeper

IGN: Kaiden68265
    Why I deserve VIP: I've been doing lots of lotteries and drop parties in my 3 months on this server.
    What I have achieved at Meepcraft:
    Lots of great PvP tricks and how fun and relaxing towny is.

10. TheArmyOfGames

TheArmyOfGames New Meeper

In Game Name: TheArmyOfGames

Why Do I Deserve VIP?
    I've been doing a lot of helping on Meep lately, between paying someone 10k to get their amazing shop a pwarp or doing drop parties, I'm all over it. I've also really been into Forums lately, I realized I love to help people and I think they'd take me more seriously if I was a rank. Also, if my parents let me I would've donated a lot of my earnings and money into meep. It's great at building community and also teaching people helping skills, patience and also appropriate humor!
    What Have I Learned At Meep?
    1. Patience. ( lottery )
    2. Helping Skills and Helpfullness in general ( people asking questions )
    3. Appropriate humour ( don't make fun of a newbie, you were like them once, don't bully )
    4. Skill ( HG and CTF; where to go what to do )
    5. Teamwork! ( towns staff, ctf, hg, infected, builds, everything )
    MEEP IS AMAZING, and this rank would mean the world.
    ~TheArmyOfGames

11. Greeeenarrow

Greeeenarrow Meeper

IGN: Greeeenarrow
    Why you deserve Vip: I have been cit for a long time, and my sister has Elite, so I want a rank too
    What have you achieved in your time at meep: 600k from playing CTF.

Zoe89 likes this.
  12. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Is this still going if so
    I would like the rank to go to puppylover3882 ( a cit). She has been very active and is very nice. She is constently helping me and talking to me (the perfect resident, don't be jelous) I think the rank would help her become more recognized by other players. Plus I gave you some advice on your ban appeal. ;) Sorry for not following the format but thanks.

13. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

If I win i'd like this rank to go to @iMelXP
    She deserves it!

iMelXP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.