1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Forum suggestion

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Jinkeloid, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Put ''problem resolved'' in for Q&A. In ''support'' section, all except Q&A didn't have '' problem resolved'' and
    this >> http://meepcraft.com/threads/account-transfer.36830/page-3#post-397202

when can we resolve that? @chaos546 , is all staff like this? promise to give something then say i give u less then disappear? BIG DAMN JOKE
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 9, 2015 ---
    That was my friend's thread

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I do personally sincerely apologize for that. I've been incredibly swamped with real life problems, as I'm sure you understand, along with every time I attempted to reply and explain, something happened.

I do agree about the 'Resolved' Q&A section. I'll look into making that happen!

Jinkeloid likes this.
  3. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

So... Pending?

4. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Well, I just feel angry when someone did not respond me. And I hate when someone promised to do something then he disappear or no respond.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2015 ---
    ty

chaos546 likes this.
  5. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I actually completely understand you, and I do sincerely apologize that it was me that did that to your friend. I'm not normally one to do that kind of thing, and I really wish I'd been ablemto give him some kind of notice about how life was making me far too busy to keep up.

Yes, I just wanted to make sure that Jinkeloid was alright with me before doing anything :)

Jinkeloid and leodavinci9000 like this.