1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Forum banned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by MRangeMisheretoappeal, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRangeMisheretoappeal

MRangeMisheretoappeal Active Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): IHAS (Forum)
    Date/Time: like 10 minutes ago
    Reason: I don't know because you guys block me from seeing my indob when you ban people which let me add is a horrible banning system. but i think it is for writing on a ban appeal because my posts were deleted.
    Ban Length:1 day
    Staff Member:a wild guess would be oroperion
    Why we should consider your appeal:

/zoom

/zoom

That's what I did, did I not? It may have not favoured the staffs side, but I added a valued post of information.

I was part of that ban. I was with him for the whole last week of him causing quote "detrimental" things. So that is not an excuse to keep me banned.

My guess is that I probably offended oroperion and he probably permanently deleted my posts so that no staff could recover it (Just a guess.).

y u do dis. unban pls even know you will probably come up with some stupid reason to keep me banned.

Flamedemond and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
  2. shains

shains never stop fighting

Your ban was only partially due to the post on VKL's ban appeal. Most of it was due to your signature and your post on this thread. This is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.