1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Forum Ban Appeal: Kazarkas 2

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Kazarkas 3, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazarkas 3

Kazarkas 3 Popular Meeper

IGN: Kazarkas, forums account in question: Kazarkas 2
    Date/Time: A week ago, not entirely sure
    Reason: Posting on a donations help thread where no staff member decided to help the person in question for over a week.
    Ban Length: 1 week, sentence served and now it is perm.
    Staff Member: I would guess Onis.
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I served my ban for the 1 week duration which is already a bit harsh. I would appreciate if my account was unbanned.

Erebus45 likes this.
  2. Kazarkas 3

So obviously a staff member was on this page to delete an unnecessary post yet they can't reply to my appeal....

Even if you can't per say unban me, you the staff member who ignored my request and deleted the post can give me a response.

3. shains

shains never stop fighting

You had a warning point issued Saturday for spamming on donation help which is your 4th warning point. Four points is four days and your ban is not over yet.

I ask you to cease using your alt account for posting around the forums or I will ban it and extend the ban for your Main account.

This appeal is denied.

4. Kazarkas 3

It said it would be over on December 10th which is today.

I won't post anymore with this account, I was just wondering why it isn't unbanned considering the ban stated it would be lifted today.

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal likes this.
  5. shains

shains never stop fighting

I'm not sure, perhaps the system is functioning oddly. However according your records you should be unbanned tomorrow, not today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.