1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Flamedemond2

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Flamedemond2, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Member Name Flamedemond2

Additional In Game Names: l

When you were banned: today

Reason for ban: not leaving staff skype

Ban Length: perm

Staff member who issued ban: castro <3

Why we should consider your appeal: I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the rules about this...

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: l

2. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

You were banned for not leaving a staff channel, and then trolling the entire channel when asked to leave.

The logs for this will not be posted publicly at this time, as they are skype logs from a staff skype channel.

3. Flamedemond2

I asked how to leave. I'm not used to Skype on my computer seeing as I use it on my tablet. When deinen told me to right click the chat, I tried what he said, and it didn't work. My fault? No. I was then told to do /leave which I DID after having Andrew tell me I'd never earn his respect again....blah...blah....blah...and said goodbye. So I did leave, once I was given the information on how to do so.

Trolling? Call it what you will but I just think your a bit sensitive. That's ok though, I still know you love me Castro. More than life itself.

Edit: staff members aren't supposed to be biased and let there emotions control their decisions. Why do you? Castro, you just love me too much that you had to let me go. I get it.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  4. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Non-staff members aren't supposed to be in a staff channel. You could have stayed quiet, you could have left when asked to - you didn't. :) It took you quite some time to do /leave and a few not needed comments.

5. Flamedemond2

I know you're capable of reading

6. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I speak for myself and a few others on the staff team that this situation was not handled correctly. I am so sorry for the way staff treated you and yes you were in a staff chat on accident it is NOT your fault but so what get a giggle and move on. The fact you are banned is beside me I can't fathom this. Yes you trolled for a minute or two but you left and that is all that should matter. Just the other day sssoul got added to inspiration on accident. It happens and its a simple laugh that excelled because you wanted to joke around..

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Simply put, you were banned because I gave you a time limit to leave, you didn't. I instructed you three times using two different methods to leave before it happened minutes after the request. It was funny, for a minute, until we asked you to leave. Your response of not knowing how is inaccurate, you resigned once before, you've certainly left chats, and your claim of using skype for the first time on pc is also inaccurate, as I've spoken to you in skype as you've had to switch to your phone due to the time restrictions your parents have set.

The appropriate response when asked you leave a staff chat, which you were added to through no fault of your own, is to say "Yup!", and leave it.

Unbanned

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.