1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Flamedemond

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Flamedemond, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

Member Name Flamedemond

Additional In Game Names: N/A

When you were banned: Today

Reason for ban: Constant disrespect to staff and players

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Deinen0

Why we should consider your appeal: I'm honestly sorry for what I've been doing to the staff and players. You see, it's just that a family member is in the hospital going through chemotherapy and I don't know how to deal with it. Guess I've been dealing with it by raging a lot. To anyone I have offended in the past or present, I'm deeply sorry for it. I'd like to return to the community please.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: N/A

2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This appeal is much better. I am truly sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch, as I am painfully aware of the situation you are describing. Please take care about how you express this frustration, and refrain from lashing out. You may very well push away the very people who could help make such a troubled time much easier to go through.

This appeal is accepted, on the condition that you act respectful towards other players, and staff. If this becomes an issue again, we'll quickly find ourselves right back here. :)

builderjunkie012 and Flamedemond like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.