1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

FlaccidNoodle's Promotion Application :)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by FlaccidNoodle, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

Ignore my prior statements. I misunderstood something the both of you did and I apologize for that. I just misread who each of you was replying too and that confused my little cactus brain. Very sorry about the trouble. :c

savvvy420 and FlaccidNoodle like this.
  2. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

All the reasons above, and you were basically saying the spore craft players are being biased, that is not true, just because they were banned from the server doesn't mean there being biased.

savvvy420 likes this.
  3. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

1. Around April, a handful of staff members were banned, which was quickly removed after a wonderful appeal from yours truly.
    2. After those 2 days, no further staff member was banned for a Spore-related reason.
    3. Why would we be biased on a certain player that even played on Spore with us occasionally.

chirp1234 likes this.
  4. chirp1234

He played on spore?o.o

5. chirp1234

And also, I'm not saying use are, use aren't, I was just saying he said something like that in a comment, or either I was kinda daydreaming xD

6. savvvy420

savvvy420 Popular Meeper

I've played there, and so have alot of other staff members.

DancingCactus and chirp1234 like this.
  7. chirp1234

Oh.

8. j00mad

j00mad Guest

+1
    Because I can.

FlaccidNoodle and savvvy420 like this.
  9. marvelgamer13

marvelgamer13 Popular Meeper

I'm giving a +1 on this notion, why? Because your application was really well written, not like I could make. (I'm only good with stories.) As for duping, I have no knowledge of that, and I'm sure that's behind you. Even if you can't get on very often, at least you'd be able to. Your application really speaks, and that's one reason of why I'm saying yes to your promotion. Another reason is that I've seen you in game quite a lot, and today I saw you in TS, so that shows that you do your best to get in when you can. You really deserve to be a moderator.

FlaccidNoodle likes this.
  10. Fizzy

Fizzy Popular Meeper

I wouldn't call a "miscommunication" with staff duping over 2000 emeralds blocks.

iiwars likes this.
  11. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

At this time I'm +0. However, I want to clear up the incident at MN, because Actions are actions, and there is no just "forgetting". He was banned for duping, however this was a ban that was lifted because there was NO viable evidence of any kind to support this ban. I am unaware of who issued that ban, but I know the circumstance, and I would not have issued the ban.

12. MiniMonsterz

MiniMonsterz New Meeper

You all make good points so i agree with both sides,
    1+
    1-
    -MiniMonsterz

13. SJP

SJP spicy jalapeno pepper Elder

+1 Based on what I've seen personally since joining the server.

He's very active in-game, though it wouldn't hurt to put himself out a bit more.
    He does his job very silently but he does it well as far as I can tell.

There's also been a lot of emphasis about how important interviews are for the Helper to Moderator promotion, for those complaining about how short his application was (or shorter than expected).

The points about not seeing <Player> in-game or on Teamspeak don't show much either.
    I'm on A LOT. I see just about every staff member every day providing that either I or they aren't on vacation/break.

Space will be left to edit.

14. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

"no viable evidence" Other than the logblock of him breaking the same emerald blocks over and over?

15. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Please provide this evidence then.

16. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

Can't. It was on the old meepnetworks forum and I'm not sure who banned him. If I knew who banned him I probably could get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.