1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

FlaccidNoodle's Promotion Application :)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by FlaccidNoodle, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Despite the above comments, I see you help more than plenty, and I always see you being kind to others, I've known you for quite some time, I am for a +1!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
    savvvy420 likes this.
  2. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

This kinda invalidates the rest of your post..

3. FlaccidNoodle

FlaccidNoodle Popular Meeper

This makes no sense

4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

It just makes it seem biased, which is not the case.

FluffbearRCT and savvvy420 like this.
  5. ubersp00n

ubersp00n Popular Meeper

Jk, +1

6. thebpupwolf

thebpupwolf Active Meeper

Your app was not very well written. At all.

For starters, most of it seemed to be the stuff that you would put on a Helper app, such as the fact that you believe in high modreq quality and helping the players. It eventually became a resemblance of a grocery shopping list, being equally as dull.

And you never expanded on anything. It just became point after point, but because you didn't go farther it became a little vague. Eventually it all just becomes empty words and empty promises.

You say that you are a very good leader, but I don't see any evidence of this. You didn't give any examples besides 'being in the military' and 'being a father'. There are lots of parents who have applied for staff and failed; likewise, there are people who were/are in the military, applied, and failed. You don't get to claim that you're a leader and not give any examples of your leadership qualities. And from what I've observed, you're not much of a leader.

Your weakness section was very skimpy and un-honest. No one has only one weakness. But as your weakness, you said that you're not on as much as you would like to be, but then you later almost brag a little saying that you have more activity than others.

You didn't even mention your past experience of duping, and now because of it your app seems a little evasive. And now your response to the duping accusations seems defensive. That would have been the perfect thing to put in your weakness section, but you decided against it . . .

I have logged on to the Sporecraft server exactly twice, never had a forum account there, and I was never banned or demoted. If you're suggesting that that is the reason why they are against you, then you are completely wrong. If that were to be true, then they would have been against apps like The_Squirrelman's or Skaros123's, but instead they supported it. If people have something against you, then normally it's because of something that you did or how you act. Now this seems like you are flailing for petty excuses and that you are unable to take criticism, a necessary quality for a Mod. (And quite frankly, a good one for a leader too. As they say, leaders follow the people. They don't stop following the people because they criticize them.)

Overall, I am very against your promotion to Moderator. -1

7. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

Let me look at the main aspects of this application and conclude a nonbias opinion.
    1. The application-
    It was rather short and lacking. You haven't stated quite enough valid points that endorse a higher position. All and all I've seen information that isn't relevant to the position at all.
    2. In game activity-
    You are active, which is good. But you have been caught with duping before, which makes me skeptical. You also haven't had enough experience as a helper quite yet. Your first repromotion wasn't too long ago.
    3. Teamspeak activity-
    You are okay on Teamspeak, I can't say I've seen you online lately, but I am fully aware of your activity on Teamspeak and am pleased with it.
    Overall, -1. Sorry Flaccid, I can't say I fully support this promotion, at least not yet.

nhjed likes this.
  8. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

[​IMG]

Whatever respect I had for you before this, you just lost.

Blaming silly tendentious factors for your negative comments shows COMPLETE immaturity and lack to deal with constructive criticism.

You know, I thought you were a smart guy, but you lacked the qualities to be a Moderator, which is why you didn't get the position in the past. All the MN staff blamed not getting staff on the system saying it was corrupt and you had to be popular to get in staff, whilst in reality, these people lacked the TrialMod prerequisites.

Now SporeCraft... what do you have against a server that decided to freeze because our owner became too busy to run a server? You played on that server multiple times, I could even tell you the exact hours you played on that server. So you are going to just stab everyone that was on that server in the back and see our decisions were based off minor complications between the two servers?

1. Spore was created around mid-February, before CG or Ilumini was even considered to join your staff.
    2. The server's gone now; bye bye.

Now now now... blaming negative comments on prejudice? That's not very smart of you to think that just because we were not present during your "duping," we shouldn't degrade you for it. You did that action and anyone that joined the server after that point has a right to converse about that topic, as it questions your validity as a trusted staff member and community player.

-1 for your application.
    -1 for your senseless comments.
    -1 for your replies.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  9. awesomesauce300

awesomesauce300 Popular Meeper

We're only saying this because we care for the Meep Community. And we don't like the idea of a past duper being moderator. Well, I don't, at least. -1 for past deeds: History is haunting.

thebpupwolf likes this.
  10. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

I've left good comments on other applications, and i'm from SC. Don't make up excuses as to why we don't want you promoted.

thebpupwolf and The_Squirrelman like this.
  11. FlaccidNoodle

I do encourage you to ask those involved in that incident what happened with that. Not only did Silesia85, Savvvy420, CG, Fuzzlr, Sirrr_Pig and xT3Kx vouch to lift the ban, I was offered a staff position shortly after as Officer due the the evidence I had supporting my defense.

Im not saying to degrade it because its clearly a concern for most, and that's fair. However, I am saying if you plan on planting the seed of doubt with in the community, please know all the facts and build your claim on a foundation of concrete, not sand. As far as the rest of the comments, I will not entertain them with a defense. Those who need to know the truth behind those accusations, already do and can ask me directly. I have nothing to hide

Awesomesause, I agree with your views of caring for the Meep Community, I can honestly tell you we share those same views, thus why I am passionate about the welfare of the server and its people, and my staff position and future in staff. I wish nothing but the help our community grow and enjoy the gaming experience we have to offer here on Meepcraft.

At the end of the day, these are all valid concerns and Im not upset by any means that they have been brought up. However I wish they were not uneducated assumptions. To whom it may concern, I will be continuing to watch the activity on my application, however I will not reply in order to reduce unnecessary drama so to speak. Again, Thank you for all the activity seen on here and if you have any questions, free free to message me IG or on here.

Cheers
    The Noodle

savvvy420 and awesomesauce300 like this.
  12. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

Your post doesn't change this.

13. Dart_Knight

Dart_Knight Popular Meeper

1. You're a previous duper
    2. You can't take constructive comments on your application.
    3. You are too defensive when pointing out certain things. You CAN get denied, and I have been for being defensive in applications.
    4. There was just a spammy advertiser and you/savvvvy did NOTHING. "Sometimes we don't see it", he was spammy and you could've scrolled up (I have video proof if an admin wants it, it's a little concerning).
    5. Application was short, bellow par

14. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

Alright, I'm going to let my composure down for a bit, so let me tell ya something, denything any of these statements.

A. You were caught. You did not turn yourself in. You left no comments in the staff chat, no nothing, and were actually removed by an Overseer, and never added back in. This is a final statement heavily confirmed. CG, Silesia, Fuzzlr, never vouched for you. I worked with all of them, they never said such a thing. xT3kx did vouch for you, but did not ever deny that you duped, while being caught. The other are apparently personal friends too close to you for me to judge professionally about your application. Funny thing too: The other two who vouched for you were not even staff when you were caught and removed. Strange how the world works, huh?

B. You were never, ever, ever offered the position of Officer, I'll tell you that. I worked with all of the MN staff, and let me tell you something, though many were disliked, some of the guys there were damn good staff. They worked all the way up to the top. None of THEM were offered the position. We received no notification you were offered it, and most of us would highly doubt it.

C. Going to be honest, I'm really disappointed by the way you're handling negative comments. "I will not entertain them with a defense." The key to a good staff team comes in a few of many aspects: Unity, Clarity, and Responsibility. As far as I can see, it's difficult for you to be completely clear, because many of the people here are people who were extremely involved with staff teams from different eras, and they would know. It's better to admit and attempt to move on than to deny something that cannot be denied.

I think this really got me. We are not trying to plant a seed of doubt. This is not some war against you. We want our staff team to be the best it absolutely can be. I +1'd your Helper app, with hopes you'd live up to some of the standards you had on Old Meep. This is not what I'm seeing. I stand by my case, -1.

15. FlaccidNoodle

Im sorry if my application and responses rubbed some of you the wrong way. It seems this duping thing I was mistakenly accused of is a big deal. Alot seem to have alot to say in the matter but ultimately I know exactly what happened and so do those involved. I hope to whom it may concern that they will see past all these responses and really consider my application. Im ok with not making many new friends in order to do my job as a moderator.

16. savvvy420

savvvy420 Popular Meeper

Silesia did vouch for him. He was the one who told me to look into it. I'm sure I could msg him and ask him to post something proving this on Skype if need be.

FlaccidNoodle likes this.
  17. FlaccidNoodle

At the end of the day, I'm a good guy, who enjoys spending time on Meepcraft and interacting with the community. I'm not a liar, thief and anything with negative characteristics. I support this server 100% and want to help it grow. I can do so with the added responsibility as a moderator

savvvy420 likes this.
  18. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

Silesia vouching for someone means nothing. He manipulated the system to his own desires.

19. savvvy420

savvvy420 Popular Meeper

I wasn't replying to his post....o_O ?? What are you talking about, I was replying to the_squirrelman

20. FlaccidNoodle

This is not relevant information regarding a specific user and their application.

savvvy420 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.