1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Fishmaster11's Ban apeal statement!

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by fishmaster11, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishmaster11

fishmaster11 Well-Known Meeper

So I just got ban and some one denied my point and I cant go their and restate more ways y I should be unban
    and Donators spend money to be in the server and they get banned? They sped money to help t he server and they get banned? WHY? they are the ones who make it possible to keep this server possible. I my self am a donator and don't see why this is like this they need to make it where u can get A "Get Out Of Jail Free Card" so in that case you will be entitled to one free card if u have donated. If you are a donator U know how I feel and if u have been Ban!!!

2. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

I know I should not be posting on ban appeals but I just want to make a point. Please do not forum ban me mods because of this lol. Just because one donates does not mean they should get a "get out of jail free card." All players are equal. I am an ultimate. Everyone gets the same punishment for doing crimes. If you are going to do the crime then do the time.

Sorry for posting on this,
    Crusher_11

Flamedemond and MeepStats like this.
  3. fishmaster11

I see your point. But how dose this server say up and running? people donating and if They keep banning then their wont be as many donations as their was.

4. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Just because a person donates once doesnt mean they will again.

5. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

And new citizens donate every day.

6. fishmaster11

yes I understand.
    The point i am trying to make is that people need to get a warning before being banned. They should at least try to fix their mistakes of what they had done and talk to a mod or help or admen in the game to ask what should i do to fix what i did and to be able not to be ban.

7. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Reading meepcraft's rules is the warning. The rules inform you what you can and cannot do. If you did a crime then you have to serve the time. Read the rules more often. Memorize them. Use them.:)

8. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Again sorry for posting on this mods i just wanted to make a point.

9. fishmaster11

Its is ok Crusher_11 But still why should i and all other who have been ban get a chance to point it out in the game and get to talk to a mod or helper or admen about what they need to do to Not do again in the game.

10. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

We literally just denied your appeal because we considered it. Creating another does nothing to further your case. You were banned for Duping, which is a disadvantage to the rest of the community because you have both ruined the economy and cheated those who obtain items legitimately. Regardless of whether or not you are a donator we are removing you from the community as you choose not to play fair with the rest of the players on this server. I am denying this appeal, do not reappeal any time in the next week or I will deem it spam. Often we accept appeals in a couple of months, if you were so lucky, I offer the chance to re-appeal then.

Jiltism likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.