1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Fetch3000rules Staff Application

1. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I'd like to see how you hold up in interview.

3. Klitch

Klitch

Hm... This one stumped me. I see you ig but not typically helping. I don't base most of my vote off this, however, because many people help in /msg. You are typically polite. The thing that didn't grab me is that the app got old... I saw what I see in helper apps every time. I type fast -- this server is great -- I was mod on another server. What will you bring to the server? +/- for now. Nevertheless, good luck.

4. fetch3000rules

fetch3000rules Popular Meeper

In Game Name: fetch3000rules
    Skype Username: fetch3000rules
    Teamspeak Username: fetch3000rules
    Mic use: Beats Speaker (good quality)
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online per weekday: 5-8
    Hours online per weekend: 4-8
    Position Changes: Exclsuive->Helper

Introduction: Hey guys I am fetch3000rules and I am a 13 year old guy although unlike many kids I know my age, I am comfortable talking with adults. I love meeting new people and am always excited to make new friends. I get good grades without studying too much and most people I know consider me to be quite smart. For exercise I do track at my school (although I am not very good) but I try my best :D. I am not a quitter and like to try lots of new things, especially new foods. I am a political junkie and I pay attention to the news a lot while keeping up with my other activities. One thing most people don’t know about me is that I am a huge fan of comedy including =3, SourceFed and my all time favorite George Carland. On my free time I am teaching myself to code and I actually managed to make a rock paper scissors game from scratch. (It took me like 4 hours although its only like 100 lines of code.) I also try to be funny on the internet a little bit, but my personality isn’t really like that so I usually fail or embarrass myself. Another thing about me is that, like most people on this server I am completely and utterly addicted to videogames especially minecraft.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod? I feel that I should be a Helper because I love the community as a whole because of its very nice and understanding staff and I want to keep that way. The server is going up and up on the server charts and its the amazing community that people keep coming back for and I want to make it so people keep on coming back. I am a hard worker and love to play on meepcraft so you don’t need to worry about my ingame activity. As you can tell by my well known member title I am a large presence on the forums always going through every post and if it interests me replying and giving my input. I do have past experience being staff on other servers so I know a good amount of commands that go with being a staff member. I will try to go through lots of modreqs lightening the load on the other staff members, but I will not close them without feeling that the persons problem had been fixed. Another strength I have is the fact that I have tough skin. When I was younger I was bullied a ton so I am used to getting picked on. I know staff get a lot of hate, but I know I can take it because I have already experienced it and know how to deal with it. Another thing I can do quite well is type. I can type at about 40-50 wps (Words per minute) accurately which is relatively fast for a kid my age. That means I can kick/tempban people quick and keep the server clean :D The main reason I want to be staff myself is because of how nice the staff members have been to me in the past. From MrsMegan giving me grass in skyblock to Sirr_Pig paying for my chargeback fee when a rank seller scammed me the staff have been gracious polite and funny whenever they are around me. I am active on teamspeak and go on almost every day talking to everyone and if they are new, helping them get started with some iron tools and armour as well as tips for how to make money. (Most of them aren’t very good as I only have 200k.) One thing on team speak in particular that I will do on TeamSpeak that some current staff don’t do is stay out of the staff chat unless there is a meeting that is necessary to attend so I can interact with as many different people as possible. I hope I can join the staff team and make it even better than it currently is. (If that is even possible)

Weaknesses: Although I have some weaknesses I believe I can overcome them to be a great staff member. One of the weaknesses I have is immaturity. Since I am only 13 that is probably a common weakness for people my age but I believe I can overcome that weakness and try to be serious in the times that it is important to be. Another weakness I have is that I don’t know how strict/lenient to be. When I was staff on a previous server that was a complaint that I got a lot and I hope I can learn to not be super strict, but also not let horrible things go past un-noticed. Finally I am pretty argumentative. A lot of the time if I get into an argument with someone I don’t know when it is a good time to stop and I just keep blindly arguing. This, if I do become staff I will try really hard to work on, not just on meep, but as a person.

Conclusion: In conclusion I would like to thank everyone that made it this far in my application (I must say that’s quite impressive) and I hope that I get staff so I can help this server be a better place. I am glad all the staff members are considering my application and I believe I am ready for the job. From joining the server in December 2012 I believe I am finally ready to take my commitment to the server to the next level. Wish me luck,

-Fetch3000rules