1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Famousperson88's helpler application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by famousperson88, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famousperson88

famousperson88 New Meeper

In game user: Famousperson88

Why I should help MeepCraft: I would love to help MeepCraft. It would be such a great honor to be able to join in with such a popular and outstanding server like MeepCraft. I am very imaginative so I am usually able to come up with amazing ideas to make MeepCraft unique, fun and interesting because I like to see people having an epic time, of course. This is an eye catching enormous server of course.

Other: I am here everyday. I am in year 9.

Weaknesses: Not much of a great builder, my time on minecraft varies

Overall, I would make an responsible, obidient and kind helper. I am nice towards all people.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Reasons:
    Lack of format
    Minimal detail
    You need to put legitimate weaknesses that would prevent you from doing your duty to the fullest ability
    Please, please, please... read the compulsory application format and tips thread under the Staff Recruitment tab.

This is almost guaranteed to be an auto-deny. Sorry.

3. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 app was short, lack of format, basicity what oroperion said.

4. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

One of your biggest responsibilities as a staff member will be to understand the server rules and explain those rules to other players.

Your application reveals a potential problem in this area. There are specific rules that must be followed when applying for a staff position. In the Staff Recruitment forum, you will find a thread with the title Compulsory Application Format & Tips . Compulsory means "required by law or rule." In other words, there is a rule about the format that you must use in an application, but you didn't follow that rule.

We have many rules on this server. Each is designed to maximize fun and prevent players from harming or annoying others. Consider familiarizing yourself with all of the rules so that you may fulfill the responsibilities of the staff positions.

I have never seen you in-game, on the forums, or on TeamSpeak. Consider increasing your activity level to become a known member in the community. This will help the community to get to know you and respect you, and will help you to decide whether you really want to devote your time to improving that community.

I will give a -1 for now, but I believe that you can improve if you wish to be considered in the future.

5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied, follow the format please. You could reapply in 2 weeks if you wished

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.